Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoddyFromToytown

The post it note wasn’t so bad really. I’d have been more alarmed by the sulking over the scrunchie and the anger at the ex girlfriend’s voicemail. He was a walking red flag and she knew it.
So was she though 🤣 she was the absolute worst!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Aidan has gone, surely: we won’t see him again. Carrie will just dump him from a distance once she finds a new man in the next series.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Can’t wait for all the woke disclaimers at the opening of every episode and all the comments from a new generation of viewers about how it hasn’t aged well 🫠

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone can say for sure but there seems to have been a clash of personalities between Kim and Sarah, Samantha was obviously a very popular character and I don’t think Sarah liked that one bit
In season three Sarah’s mate Michael Patrick King took over as exec producer and apparently Kim felt really isolated after this
From what I remember it started off over money. Kim felt they ALL should get an increase after the 2nd season because of the success of the show. SJP was then given an executive producer title and given more money as a result. The other three didn’t. Kim thought SJP then got too big for her boots and it all escalated from there.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Wow, a lucky guess by me 🤣

How is that business profitable, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a single item for sale. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I’m no fashionista, but I’m a bit meh about them. It’s different when you see how they work in the scene and on the screen though 🤷🏻‍♀️.

The prison jumpsuit is yuck. I’m hoping to see as little as possible of Charlotte’s children. LTW outfits are always a bit OTT but the actress is stunning so it works. Hope they give LTW a decent storyline next season. Seema in brown again, groundbreaking 🙄 Her character had so much potential in season 1 but they ruined her in season 2 and now I’m so bored of her. When will season 3 be released?
Still filming so won’t be any time soon. Late spring 2025 apparently.

I really hope Charlottes brats don’t have a big role this series. Would like to see Harry more, but not wet wipe Harry that they turned him into last series! Seema can jog on as well, wish they sent her to Egypt with that director guy. She offers nothing. Trying to make her like Samantha and she’s just not! I hope Lisa gets a good storyline, like an affair or something, love her!

• Heart

NoddyFromToytown

Now I’m older I absolutely fancy the pants off Richard 🤦🏼‍♀️

Did anyone else notice that the same rooftop pool was used in Sex Life on Netflix…

• Wow