Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I'm still not over the scene where they both got shitfaced and puked all over the street. That was so unnecessary. So I think he's been ruined for me, as a potential love interest.
Wasn’t that a random blind date rather than the guy she worked with on the podcast?

Reactions: 14

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m no fashionista, but I’m a bit meh about them. It’s different when you see how they work in the scene and on the screen though 🤷🏻‍♀️.

The prison jumpsuit is yuck. I’m hoping to see as little as possible of Charlotte’s children. LTW outfits are always a bit OTT but the actress is stunning so it works. Hope they give LTW a decent storyline next season. Seema in brown again, groundbreaking 🙄 Her character had so much potential in season 1 but they ruined her in season 2 and now I’m so bored of her. When will season 3 be released?

Reactions: 12

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Michael Patrick King absolutely wrecked the SATC characters, and AJLT is an international laughing stock. The best thing they could do for the franchise is bin him. It’ll never improve if he stays this hands on. He’s completely deluded and thinks the viewers and critics are the problem

Badirene

VIP Member
I know if I google that hat it’s going to cost something ridiculous like $500. The dress isn’t much better.

AJLT styling is the definition of fashion victim. No attention to personal style, not wearing things that look good or compliment each other, just wear anything with a label on it so it looks like an outlet store threw up on you.

SJP should know better and be trying to protect the integrity of the show, she seems to care so much about details usually.
https://maryamkeyhani.com/collections/shop/products/head-in-the-clouds-personal-favourite it's 420 euros 😲

I might buy this one for when I'm out walking, it will save me having to wave to the neighbours as I walk past.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 14-29-13 Hats.png

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I’m watching sex and the city. Stanny 🥲❤ this may sound horrible but they really just need to kill him off in it just so we have the goodbye. The Stanford is off to Japan was not it. I get they didn’t want to kill him off straight away but no one is believing he’s been away for that long without coming back and with a tik tok star
---
Also what happened to magda?!
Magdas actress died in 2020. I remember reading somewhere Willie Garsons family asked that his character not be killed off when he died so that might explain the storyline.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Gagaforgagaloo

I finished watching SATC for the first time in February and am already re-watching it! I hope I’m not the only one who finds it so addictive 😂 I need my Samantha fix!

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I know if I google that hat it’s going to cost something ridiculous like $500. The dress isn’t much better.

AJLT styling is the definition of fashion victim. No attention to personal style, not wearing things that look good or compliment each other, just wear anything with a label on it so it looks like an outlet store threw up on you.

SJP should know better and be trying to protect the integrity of the show, she seems to care so much about details usually.