Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
When do we reckon the next series will start filming? Over the summer / autumn maybe to air next year? Love to see when they’re shooting so I can see their outfits etc.

Can’t wait to see where they’ll go with the Aidan / Carrie storyline. Will be something unbelievably ridiculous no doubt. I just hope to god all the woke nonsense will be gone but I doubt it!
I’ve seen a couple of articles saying filming starts next month but don’t know how true that is

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Badirene

VIP Member
MVP (Most valuable pup) is bringing the style in that last photo. Richard Burton is the highlight of the show for me.

Reactions: 2

Gagaforgagaloo

Btw has anyone ever managed to find Kim Cattrall’s full Piers Morgan interview online anywhere? I can’t for the life of me find it and am dying to watch it!

Reactions: 2

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Rosie O’Donnell playing Miranda’s new love interest Mary??

why give us a Mary when that was already the name of a character - Steve’s mum? Have these writers ever even watched this show?! 😂
I also thought Rosie o’Donnell had been “cancelled” for being controversial, or am I thinking of someone else

Reactions: 1

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Try eBay for the box set, I bought mine during lockdown and I think it was about a tenner

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
For some reason I started getting reels of classic SATC popping up on my Facebook. Of course, now that I watch them, they keep coming up more.
Anyway it's made me really want to watch it again but I don't have Sky/Now TV and can't justify paying the extortionate cost Amazon Prime wants 😆
If you have Netflix use it with a VPN and set it to America and you’ll get the american version of netflix. I use nord vpn and it’s great. Otherwise tinyzonetv . se

I just checked and it has all the series. Just be careful of the pop ups 🙃

Luce0331

VIP Member
I feel this only seems mean and sad in the context of it all. If they all got along great and were friends it would be seen as a joke between them all and be great that they could be friends on and off set and laugh at each other.
Of course but we all know that’s not the case