Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much I hated him originally for the post it note… until I became an actual adult (original run I was aged 13-19) and realised what a dick Carrie actually was!
The post it note wasn’t so bad really. I’d have been more alarmed by the sulking over the scrunchie and the anger at the ex girlfriend’s voicemail. He was a walking red flag and she knew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Berger was a sulky, spoilt prick. Carrie was ALWAYS a dick (she’s my least favourite of the leads) but Berger was horrible. Flipping the bird to an answerphone message, jealous of her success, riding a motorbike like a maniac to scare her, insisting she wear a helmet when she’s dressed head to toe in Prada and looking smoking, criticising her clothes, buying her carnations when she said she hated them (yes it was a joke but was pointed), ugh he was vile AND bad in bed 🫣

Reactions: 20

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
And just like that Samantha fell for Richard...

Watching SATC again for the millionth time and I love this scene and the song was perfect.

1000002881.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’m rewatching SATC as well, it’s crazy how they’ve done the characters dirty. Harry and Steve, both become bumbling idiots, Charlotte has become insufferable but her kids are even worse, and don’t even get me started on what they’ve done to Miranda!

Reactions: 19

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I watched the last episode of season 4 yesterday, where big left for napa and left Carrie a plane ticket.
The end held a tribute to 9/11 with carries voiceover ver poignant with ‘some people come into your life, those who go are always in your heart’ etc.
Then finishes with ‘and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away’. I nearly spat out my coffee - it was just after an airline terror attack, who signed that off 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I recently rewatched parts of the first movie and it’s so obvious how they separated Kim Cattrall from the rest of the cast. And not only that, they had the girls mock Samantha for the tiniest bit of weight gain ever. Horrible scene. Things must have already been really bad between her and the other three.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I finished watching SATC for the first time in February and am already re-watching it! I hope I’m not the only one who finds it so addictive 😂 I need my Samantha fix!
I rewatched in full recently. Amazing how it's dated but still watchable and how it's clear now to see that Carrie is a horrible friend and person overall! And Samantha carried the show

Reactions: 16

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Seeing as Carrie in an early episode compared a break up to the troubles in NI we should be glad they didn’t attempt to bring in political commentary, comparing an out of season outfit to a terrorist atrocity or something 😬
Can imagine Samantha saying “they should have put a tali-ban on those hideous shoes”

• Haha
Reactions: 14