Sex and the City & And Just Like That #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do we reckon the next series will start filming? Over the summer / autumn maybe to air next year? Love to see when they’re shooting so I can see their outfits etc.

Can’t wait to see where they’ll go with the Aidan / Carrie storyline. Will be something unbelievably ridiculous no doubt. I just hope to god all the woke nonsense will be gone but I doubt it!

Reactions: 9
When do we reckon the next series will start filming? Over the summer / autumn maybe to air next year? Love to see when they’re shooting so I can see their outfits etc.

Can’t wait to see where they’ll go with the Aidan / Carrie storyline. Will be something unbelievably ridiculous no doubt. I just hope to god all the woke nonsense will be gone but I doubt it!
I’ve seen a couple of articles saying filming starts next month but don’t know how true that is

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how much I hated him originally for the post it note… until I became an actual adult (original run I was aged 13-19) and realised what a dick Carrie actually was!
The post it note wasn’t so bad really. I’d have been more alarmed by the sulking over the scrunchie and the anger at the ex girlfriend’s voicemail. He was a walking red flag and she knew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The post it note wasn’t so bad really. I’d have been more alarmed by the sulking over the scrunchie and the anger at the ex girlfriend’s voicemail. He was a walking red flag and she knew it.
So was she though 🤣 she was the absolute worst!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Berger was a sulky, spoilt prick. Carrie was ALWAYS a dick (she’s my least favourite of the leads) but Berger was horrible. Flipping the bird to an answerphone message, jealous of her success, riding a motorbike like a maniac to scare her, insisting she wear a helmet when she’s dressed head to toe in Prada and looking smoking, criticising her clothes, buying her carnations when she said she hated them (yes it was a joke but was pointed), ugh he was vile AND bad in bed 🫣

Reactions: 18
Berger was a sulky, spoilt prick. Carrie was ALWAYS a dick (she’s my least favourite of the leads) but Berger was horrible. Flipping the bird to an answerphone message, jealous of her success, riding a motorbike like a maniac to scare her, insisting she wear a helmet when she’s dressed head to toe in Prada and looking smoking, criticising her clothes, buying her carnations when she said she hated them (yes it was a joke but was pointed), ugh he was vile AND bad in bed 🫣
That Prada look was one of my absolute favourites from the series. Especially that long fringed bag. I covet that bag to this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d forgotten about most of those things! He was just the one I fancied the most!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For some reason I started getting reels of classic SATC popping up on my Facebook. Of course, now that I watch them, they keep coming up more.
Anyway it's made me really want to watch it again but I don't have Sky/Now TV and can't justify paying the extortionate cost Amazon Prime wants 😆

Reactions: 4
Try eBay for the box set, I bought mine during lockdown and I think it was about a tenner

Reactions: 1
For some reason I started getting reels of classic SATC popping up on my Facebook. Of course, now that I watch them, they keep coming up more.
Anyway it's made me really want to watch it again but I don't have Sky/Now TV and can't justify paying the extortionate cost Amazon Prime wants 😆
If you have Netflix use it with a VPN and set it to America and you’ll get the american version of netflix. I use nord vpn and it’s great. Otherwise tinyzonetv . se

I just checked and it has all the series. Just be careful of the pop ups 🙃

Reactions: 1