Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoddyFromToytown

Not the podcast guy, but yes, Carrie got locked and puked on the street with the first guy she went on a date with after Big.
I'm only half joking when I say, don't do it to yourself: don't watch AJLT. It's bloody awful 😖
I think that scene was even worse than the Che/Miranda sex scenes! I absolutely do not do sick and there just felt no need for it to be so graphic! How many times were there drunk scenes in SATC and they still didn’t resort to a vomit scene!

Reactions: 8

hannah123

VIP Member
From what I remember it started off over money. Kim felt they ALL should get an increase after the 2nd season because of the success of the show. SJP was then given an executive producer title and given more money as a result. The other three didn’t. Kim thought SJP then got too big for her boots and it all escalated from there.
I’ve always wondered if there was a bit of jealousy from both and just two people that didn’t get along. SJP is still really popular in Hollywood, gets invited to big events, comes across nice in interviews, and a lot of people came back to work on AJLT years later. I’ve just always struggled to believe that she was this really evil bully when there only seemed to be one person who had a problem with her (as far as I’ve heard).

dee_mc

VIP Member
I liked him! Why did she ditch him again? She wasn’t ready for commitment or something? I really hope Aidan is gone next series. It backfired shoe horning him back in, they thought everyone would love it but they didn’t.
I'm still not over the scene where they both got shitfaced and puked all over the street. That was so unnecessary. So I think he's been ruined for me, as a potential love interest.

• Haha
I’m watching sex and the city. Stanny 🥲❤ this may sound horrible but they really just need to kill him off in it just so we have the goodbye. The Stanford is off to Japan was not it. I get they didn’t want to kill him off straight away but no one is believing he’s been away for that long without coming back and with a tik tok star
---
Also what happened to magda?!

Last edited:

Luce0331

VIP Member
What is the reason for the fallout?
I don’t think anyone can say for sure but there seems to have been a clash of personalities between Kim and Sarah, Samantha was obviously a very popular character and I don’t think Sarah liked that one bit
In season three Sarah’s mate Michael Patrick King took over as exec producer and apparently Kim felt really isolated after this

Reactions: 7

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The hideous Aidan waxed jacket also makes it return. Thought we could have got rid of that along with they would shall not be named….

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Berger was a sulky, spoilt prick. Carrie was ALWAYS a dick (she’s my least favourite of the leads) but Berger was horrible. Flipping the bird to an answerphone message, jealous of her success, riding a motorbike like a maniac to scare her, insisting she wear a helmet when she’s dressed head to toe in Prada and looking smoking, criticising her clothes, buying her carnations when she said she hated them (yes it was a joke but was pointed), ugh he was vile AND bad in bed 🫣
That Prada look was one of my absolute favourites from the series. Especially that long fringed bag. I covet that bag to this day.

• Heart