Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Oh no.. really? I was hoping the 5 year thing was the write him out. Hopefully she has had Miranda magic her back in to her old apartment again and he’s pissed about it 😂

Reactions: 5

dee_mc

VIP Member
They did?? I haven't watched AJLT
Not the podcast guy, but yes, Carrie got locked and puked on the street with the first guy she went on a date with after Big.
I'm only half joking when I say, don't do it to yourself: don't watch AJLT. It's bloody awful 😖

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think that scene was even worse than the Che/Miranda sex scenes! I absolutely do not do sick and there just felt no need for it to be so graphic! How many times were there drunk scenes in SATC and they still didn’t resort to a vomit scene!
The only one I can recall is where Carrie sees Big with Natasha at the Hamptons and she throws up on the beach.

hannah123

VIP Member
Started rewatching a few months ago and have re picked up this week at season 2, now onto season 3. Never been his biggest fan and always thought Miranda just settled, but this time around Steve is so annoying. He just forces a move into Miranda’s flat when they’ve only been together a short amount of time and just has such an annoying personality. Gives off “give me a cuddle” to drunk girl vibes.

Reactions: 4

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
For some reason I started getting reels of classic SATC popping up on my Facebook. Of course, now that I watch them, they keep coming up more.
Anyway it's made me really want to watch it again but I don't have Sky/Now TV and can't justify paying the extortionate cost Amazon Prime wants 😆

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
It is on Netflix in certain countries. I was watching it in Europe last week.

From Graza:

According to Variety, Netflix struck up a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to license all six seasons of Sex and the City for US viewers. While this comprises all 94 episodes, it does not include the eponymous film franchise, nor the Sex and the City revival, And Just Like That...
A vital fact for disappointed UK residents: Netflix's deal with Warner Bros is not global, hence why the UK has not been included. The HBO series is limited to Netflix in the US, as well as several other European markets, but not for us. Sobs.

• Sad

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I watched the last episode of season 4 yesterday, where big left for napa and left Carrie a plane ticket.
The end held a tribute to 9/11 with carries voiceover ver poignant with ‘some people come into your life, those who go are always in your heart’ etc.
Then finishes with ‘and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away’. I nearly spat out my coffee - it was just after an airline terror attack, who signed that off 😭😭😭
And then the next series she gets the train to see him. The irony

• Haha

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
I’m watching sex and the city. Stanny 🥲❤ this may sound horrible but they really just need to kill him off in it just so we have the goodbye. The Stanford is off to Japan was not it. I get they didn’t want to kill him off straight away but no one is believing he’s been away for that long without coming back and with a tik tok star
---
Also what happened to magda?!
I think there was mention in AJLT s1 of Magda having passed away? Or did I imagine that?
I just saw online that one of Cynthia Nixon's kids is trans, which I hadn't heard before.

• Wow

surlook

VIP Member
I don’t think that was as graphic at least. But once again… Carrie overreacting!
Throwing up would also be my reaction to seeing the man I'm in love with pop up out of the blue with another woman. It was partial shock as it was the last place she expected to see him, and partial heartbreak.

I think earlier in that episode she was giving it about twentysomethings not being able to hold their drink. I think that scene was also about her having to be humble.

hannah123

VIP Member
I only learnt recently that the episode where Sam had a red face from her chemical peel was inspired by Kim’s fake tan going wrong in this pic. So mean!View attachment 2909740
I feel this only seems mean and sad in the context of it all. If they all got along great and were friends it would be seen as a joke between them all and be great that they could be friends on and off set and laugh at each other.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think earlier in that episode she was giving it about twentysomethings not being able to hold their drink. I think that scene was also about her having to be humble.
And wasn’t there a mention of friends holding your hair back, which Miranda ends up doing.

Reactions: 3

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’d forgotten about most of those things! He was just the one I fancied the most!

• Haha
Reactions: 3