Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way shes struggled reading the names of the products, she doesnf even know what they are for, why would spcenk send her products when her page is nothing to do with that

Couldn't even pronounce drunk elephant and instead read out the product names, get back to college Sevda and learn to read again!

Reactions: 4
Idiots that send her stuff and think she has a beauty routine
Clearly don’t watch her videos as she’s stated loads of times before she doesn’t have a routine and barely knows anything

Taking wocco to the dog park throwing a ball thinking that’s enough for him that poor dog has no stimulation no propper walks bet he’s depressed and missing staking at Ken Dodds

• Sad
Why does the dad have te to watch Ewa whilst she walks the the dog?Just take your daughter for a walk

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does the dad have te to watch Ewa whilst she walks the the dog?Just take your daughter for a walk
It’s worse he’s there in case she needs help at the bloody party she’s at so Ewa isn’t at home she’s at a birthday party and he’s waiting to go and get her if she gets upset WTF it’s family friend too not a school friend so bizzare they have such a strange family dynamic they need to all move in together in a commune

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s worse he’s there in case she needs help at the bloody party she’s at so Ewa isn’t at home she’s at a birthday party and he’s waiting to go and get her if she gets upset WTF it’s family friend too not a school friend so bizzare they have such a strange family dynamic they need to all move in together in a commune
The fact they behave like this is one thing, but to publicly tell people is just madness.

Reactions: 9
As a mother of an autistic child (quite profound) EWA does not have autism. I know it’s on a spectrum, but she’s “clearly” not stimming when she’s jumping around and flapping her arms. She was clapping and feigning excitement for the camera. A lot of kids do that. Especially younger ones. Don’t forget,
EWA is trained to act a certain way on the camera so what we see is what is desirable to her controlling
Narc mother, and not real life. And she’s developmentally delayed, that’s not autistic.

I seriously doubt Ken Dodd when she’s diagnosing everyone in the family as autistic. I feel like it’s the buzz word at the moment, like a trend. And it bugs me when people do that (not accusing anyone here omg) because I bet most of us here would give anything for our kids NOT to be autistic.
Glad you said that I works with young children and adults with Autism she wasn’t stimming she was just very excited to see her dog.. granted very babyish but just excited

Reactions: 5
I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. So hairy Daddy has been called round to be on standby just incase Princess Ela needs picking up as she cant cope at a party?? Honestly mind blown 🙈🤣 I honestly hope she rebels and goes wild as a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. So hairy Daddy has been called round to be on standby just incase Princess Ela needs picking up as she cant cope at a party?? Honestly mind blown 🙈🤣 I honestly hope she rebels and goes wild as a teenager.
The situation is werid BUT also she doesn’t go very far with Wocco so in the event something did happen and she needed to get Ewa all she has to do it walk 5 mins back to the house, drop the dog off and get in the car

The fact that daddy even agreed to that is beyond me, ‘can you sit in my house just in case Ewa needs collecting early from her party’

Erm no. Sit there yourself. Walk the dog at a different time if you are that fussed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The situation is werid BUT also she doesn’t go very far with Wocco so in the event something did happen and she needed to get Ewa all she has to do it walk 5 mins back to the house, drop the dog off and get in the car

The fact that daddy even agreed to that is beyond me, ‘can you sit in my house just in case Ewa needs collecting early from her party’

Erm no. Sit there yourself. Walk the dog at a different time if you are that fussed
Do you think it's a control thing she has going on with her family? They almost seem a bit scared of her.

Reactions: 5
Yeah thanks I know that. But Kuki has made clear the whole family is not alright and they all most likely have adhd or autism as it runs in their family
I’m not sure that Turkey’s answer to Dot Cotton is qualified to diagnose anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused at why her dad is sitting at hers waiting for a phone call from the mum of the party… even if Sev was out and unable to get ela for good knows what reason could hairy dad not just leave his house to collect her? The family are so ridiculous. Like a family of wet flannels god forbid there ever was a real life situation that was un manageable they would go into crisis

Reactions: 10
Do you ever look at people's roast dinners on Facebook and think "I'm glad they are not my family"?

that's exactly how I feel looking at Sevda's cremated woast dinna.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Do you want gravy on everythink’

even ela has started to do the head wobble as well 😭

Last edited:
  • Angry