Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child is burnt to a crisp, Sevda has not put any sunscreen on that child!!!! When she took a photo with others and shared on insta, I was shocked at how brown her child looked and not in a good way

And same goes for Sevda, burnt to a crip as they donr wear sunscreen

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She looks exhausted and grey because of all the alcohol she drinks, not using sunscreen and eating so much every day. She is such a negative person.

Reactions: 11
That child is burnt to a crisp, Sevda has not put any sunscreen on that child!!!! When she took a photo with others and shared on insta, I was shocked at how brown her child looked and not in a good way

And same goes for Sevda, burnt to a crip as they donr wear sunscreen
I can’t see the sunburn just looks like a sun tan. Ela was dark anyway both her parents are darker skin so she’s bound to tan well.

Reactions: 5
The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?

Reactions: 2
The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?
Don’t give her ideas. That child is abused not autistic. She gets pulled out of school on a whim and is treated like she is 3 years old by her controlling narcissistic “mother”. She isn’t being raised to be a strong independent woman but one that will still need mummy round when she’s married with her own kid. Ella’s whole family are failing her and it’s about time they where held accountable for it, her development is way behind what it should be and she is pimped out on social media for the money. The quicker there are stricter rules for kids on social media like there is for child actors the better.

Reactions: 20
Don’t give her ideas. That child is abused not autistic. She gets pulled out of school on a whim and is treated like she is 3 years old by her controlling narcissistic “mother”. She isn’t being raised to be a strong independent woman but one that will still need mummy round when she’s married with her own kid. Ella’s whole family are failing her and it’s about time they where held accountable for it, her development is way behind what it should be and she is pimped out on social media for the money. The quicker there are stricter rules for kids on social media like there is for child actors the better.
I’m not putting ideas into her head. I am raising My daughter to be a strong independent woman and my daughter is still autistic and behind for her age.
I don’t agree with the never going to school and the way they are with her at all but I do think there’s something else going on with her. Isn’t most of Sedats side autistic also?

I’m not putting ideas into her head. I am raising My daughter to be a strong independent woman and my daughter is still autistic and behind for her age.
I don’t agree with the never going to school and the way they are with her at all but I do think there’s something else going on with her. Isn’t most of Sedats side autistic also?
At no point did I mention anything about the way you are raising your child. My comments are purely on how Ella is being abused by her whole family, her “mother” is a naracasist seeking validation and sympathy. The more she stunts Ella’s growth the better she gets more validation from helping her that way. It’s also the way Seagull has been raised, doormat still treats Seagull like she’s a child, she can’t even pack her own suitcase so Ella has no hope of being a normal functioning person with the so called role models she has.

Reactions: 4
Imagine Sevs life once doormat mummy is no longer around? She will crumble with not knowing how to do the simplest of tasks. She is doing the same tit with Ela. Just a family of weirdos. In fact Mine is the same needs Doormats help. Give me strength.

Reactions: 6
Yes hee own aunt cookie or whatever in her video tlaking about getting her eldest daughter diagnosed then trying to see about the second one, said it makes sense as she snd the whole family are not right in the head, its in her video, so most definitely Ella has autism, her parents look like they are on the spectrum themselves

The excessive babying and overprotectiveness are stunting her development. It’s a parenting class her parents need not a diagnosis. Ela’s clearly not meeting her milestones, she’s lacking in any resilience and independence. As you’ve said, Sevda and Sedat seem to have grown up in dysfunctional households and are repeating the cycle.
---
Yes hee own aunt cookie or whatever in her video tlaking about getting her eldest daughter diagnosed then trying to see about the second one, said it makes sense as she snd the whole family are not right in the head, its in her video, so most definitely Ella has autism, her parents look like they are on the spectrum themselves
People can be developmentally delayed/stunted and not have Autism.

Reactions: 5
At no point did I mention anything about the way you are raising your child. My comments are purely on how Ella is being abused by her whole family, her “mother” is a naracasist seeking validation and sympathy. The more she stunts Ella’s growth the better she gets more validation from helping her that way. It’s also the way Seagull has been raised, doormat still treats Seagull like she’s a child, she can’t even pack her own suitcase so Ella has no hope of being a normal functioning person with the so called role models she has.
no I know didn’t, sorry if it came across like I thought you did. I just meant my daughter is being brought up right and still is delayed and has autism.
Ella waiting at the door for Rocco. Clearly stimming with her jumping and flapping and the noises she’s makes also.
I agree Sevda and her whole family do her no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
As a mother of an autistic child (quite profound) EWA does not have autism. I know it’s on a spectrum, but she’s “clearly” not stimming when she’s jumping around and flapping her arms. She was clapping and feigning excitement for the camera. A lot of kids do that. Especially younger ones. Don’t forget,
EWA is trained to act a certain way on the camera so what we see is what is desirable to her controlling
Narc mother, and not real life. And she’s developmentally delayed, that’s not autistic.

I seriously doubt Ken Dodd when she’s diagnosing everyone in the family as autistic. I feel like it’s the buzz word at the moment, like a trend. And it bugs me when people do that (not accusing anyone here omg) because I bet most of us here would give anything for our kids NOT to be autistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The excessive babying and overprotectiveness are stunting her development. It’s a parenting class her parents need not a diagnosis. Ela’s clearly not meeting her milestones, she’s lacking in any resilience and independence. As you’ve said, Sevda and Sedat seem to have grown up in dysfunctional households and are repeating the cycle.
---

People can be developmentally delayed/stunted and not have Autism.
Yeah thanks I know that. But Kuki has made clear the whole family is not alright and they all most likely have adhd or autism as it runs in their family

Yeah thanks I know that. But Kuki has made clear the whole family is not alright and they all most likely have adhd or autism as it runs in their family
The SIL self diagnosed herself, her mother and brother with Autism. Yes her 2 children have been assessed and diagnosed but that doesn’t mean she can go around diagnosing people like a trained medical professional 😂😂

Reactions: 11