Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Turkish than her 🤪
please make the fact that her stock cubes are more Turkish than her into a thread title some how

For me it’s not the fact she’s even having go at him it’s the fact she’s POSTING IT. Like she wants him to feel even worse by people agreeing with her. I bet she sits reading comments out to him that slag him off :(

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t come up on my fyp for months after me clicking “not interested “ several times.
To my utmost disgust the fyp first threw nana bastard at me then seagull straight after
The audacity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Sevda Ela #30 Sevda thinks she’s so Turkish when in reality even her stock cubes are more Turkish

Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind at Sainsbury's has looked at Sevda and thought "we'll use her to promote our summer range".....

Also what a bleeping waste of food. There's tit loads. We know she doesn't have any friends and she's opened that up for her and her doormat mother.
I work at sainsburys I'm Furious they have done an ad with her.

Reactions: 6
She seemed such a martyr picking him up from the airport, she even put her mother out by getting her to come over at 1am to stay with Ela, why didn’t she just book a taxi for Sedat? For someone who loves gloating about earning big on tiktok she can come across as incredibly tight and only goes all out if it’s a freebie on offer.

Reactions: 4
I’ve contacted Space NK to tell them they’ve lost me as a customer. There’s no way I’m spending another penny of my hard earned cash in there when they are sending this glorified begger stuff for free. She couldn’t even pronounce half of the product names.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No shock when the Sainsbury’s ad popped up, she did a haul the other week didn’t she, no way she’d pay their prices she’s too tight. The ad was awful and so wooden, surprised they approved it. As for the Space NK gift, wtf! She never mentions skin care or anything to do with make up etc, I bet she won’t have a clue what to do with half the stuff, what is it with these companies 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve contacted Space NK to tell them they’ve lost me as a customer. There’s no way I’m spending another penny of my hard earned cash in there when they are sending this glorified begger stuff for free. She couldn’t even pronounce half of the product names.
Glorified begging I could deal with,
it’s the fact she essentially pimps her child out is what makes me not what to buy from a company that gifts her. And the way she treats her husband, if it was Sedation with the tiktok and he was treating Seagull the way she treats him everyone would be screaming he’s a narc and a bully that abuses his wife but as she’s a woman very few bat an eyelid.

Reactions: 13
Yes these brands need to research her and her dire content. She is not the face of any of these brands! And doesn't deserve any freebies! All they see is the following audience number (and these are made up of family dups, fakes, bots and boughts!!!)

Reactions: 4
No packed lunch video this morning. I wonder if she's kept her off as she was soooo tired yesterday...

Reactions: 5
No packed lunch video this morning. I wonder if she's kept her off as she was soooo tired yesterday...
Her kid used to have full on meltdowns about going to school. Given how often she is absent, it is no wonder she hates being there and gets really anxious about it. I bet she is sat with absolutely no clue what is going on most of the time. Obviously for a 7 year old that is pretty distressing.

Either that, or Sev has had her lardy arse hauled into the headteacher's office for a word about attendance and child safety considering people have worked out which school she attends. The school simply cannot be ignoring these things.

Reactions: 5