Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a comment about how good Ela's table manners are, is that the same child talking with her mouth open, picking up all her roast dinner with her hands and watching her tablet while eating dinner? Like mother like daughter as Sev sits talking to her phone

Reactions: 13
There's a comment about how good Ela's table manners are, is that the same child talking with her mouth open, picking up all her roast dinner with her hands and watching her tablet while eating dinner? Like mother like daughter as Sev sits talking to her phone
If she eats like that at school, surely it’ll be picked up by the staff that she can’t use cutlery and is manhandling her food in the dining room.

Reactions: 1
Odd that Ella has an inset day conveniently on the day that sev has to get up and get sedat early hours?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She also had inset day before her holiday and someone said that was a lie and the school didn't have inset day

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Now I’m not 100% sure but I think I know the school she goes to, just going by videos she’s uploaded, routes etc, it’s actually scary to think about how easy it was to find! There was an inset day when she last said (early June) but the next one isn’t until 12th July so she’s defo lying now. 🙈

EDIT - just to add I’m in Scotland so schools are out for summer now but never have I ever seen two inset days in less than a month of each other or this close to school holidays. I did think her nose was looking bigger 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know schools have varying inset days but at this time of year surely not when they break up in less than 3 weeks. Someone's telling porkies yet again aren't you Sevda. At this point are you deliberately setting out to jepodise your daughters education? Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That roast dinner ' there you go '. She gave her fussy 7 year old a plate fit for an adult ....With 3 yorkshire pudding
Seagull had 2 yorkshire pudding.. I don't get it

Reactions: 4
Now I’m not 100% sure but I think I know the school she goes to, just going by videos she’s uploaded, routes etc, it’s actually scary to think about how easy it was to find! There was an inset day when she last said (early June) but the next one isn’t until 12th July so she’s defo lying now. 🙈

EDIT - just to add I’m in Scotland so schools are out for summer now but never have I ever seen two inset days in less than a month of each other or this close to school holidays. I did think her nose was looking bigger 🤥
That’s the correct school. Sevda’s lack of safeguarding of the child is actually horrifying. I couldn’t live with myself if I knew my actions were potentially putting my child in so much danger for likes and views. She’s actually a terrible mother. Let’s see her do a disappearing act tomorrow to hide the fact Ela isn’t at school 🤪

• Angry
That’s the correct school. Sevda’s lack of safeguarding of the child is actually horrifying. I couldn’t live with myself if I knew my actions were potentially putting my child in so much danger for likes and views. She’s actually a terrible mother. Let’s see her do a disappearing act tomorrow to hide the fact Ela isn’t at school 🤪
5 minutes googling and I’m sure I’ve found her house. The prison yard gives it away. Imagine if I was at best a burglar and at worst a kidnapper. I’m not a mother so don’t know what I’m on about. But surely you want to do anything and everything to protect your child? And putting your kid on public social media with her uniform on and telling everybody your local corner shop is a morrisons isn’t protecting your child?

Reactions: 8
that’s shocking she’s having yet another day off school.
If hairy daddy can sit and wait in an empty house why can’t they have ela and take her to school if sev is picking sedat up. Or them pick him up for her as they always accompany him to the shop

I truly hope the school comes down hard on her for this latest absence. Really doubt it though? They haven’t seemed to care so far. Wonder what their ofsted score is

Why does the dad have te to watch Ewa whilst she walks the the dog?Just take your daughter for a walk
💯 I don’t drive so my kids have to walk everywhere so they don’t have a choice 😂. Sev take the iPad child with you get her out in the park.

Reactions: 4
The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?
Course she won’t! she either hasn’t realised or won’t share that as it won’t fit into her perfect family life
---
Going back to the Peppa Pig shoe thing, I asked my 5 yr old GS if he watched Peppa Pig, he said no, and i asked is it babyish? he said yes

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There's a tiktoker who has tow very young kids, one in school other isnt. She shows her Airbnb palce and hardly has her children on camera, she said last week the school found her tiktoks and called her in for a meeting. She didn't take it negatively and has said even though she was showing the kids not very much, she will mostly definitely tone it down now

Thats Is a good mother who looks after her kids. The tiktoka is about her day in life and Airbnb so there are clips the kids come in but they are not the center of main point of her videos, but saying she will keep them off now and taking the schools advice

But not simple sevda!!! Anything for views and its worrying she thinks her young child filming tiktoks is cute and funny when it's far from it

Reactions: 12