Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a tiktoker who has tow very young kids, one in school other isnt. She shows her Airbnb palce and hardly has her children on camera, she said last week the school found her tiktoks and called her in for a meeting. She didn't take it negatively and has said even though she was showing the kids not very much, she will mostly definitely tone it down now

Thats Is a good mother who looks after her kids. The tiktoka is about her day in life and Airbnb so there are clips the kids come in but they are not the center of main point of her videos, but saying she will keep them off now and taking the schools advice

But not simple sevda!!! Anything for views and its worrying she thinks her young child filming tiktoks is cute and funny when it's far from it
Ahh I know who you are talking about! And she’s younger than Sev too! Sev should know better!!! But anything for the £££££!

Reactions: 1
Why did Sedat not just jump in a cab so Sev could sleep ready for her very busy day reading scripts and emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why couldn’t Sedat find his own way home? Or Ella sleep at her mums? Werid family do things so backwards and awkward

Reactions: 9
Her family are like staff. I've never known someone to rely so heavily on their parents/family. Especially considering she's bleeping unemployed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh what a surprise another teacher training day,I don't believe her,she just couldn't be asked getting up

Reactions: 4
Why the duck did she drag her mum round in the middle of the night?? She could have come over yesterday evening, made her dinner and then Ewa would know if she woke in the night that gran would be there not Sevda. They're so bleeping thick. Also we KNOW she doesn't have an inset day today absolutely shocking given she's just had more than 2 weeks off school. I hope they put her back a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going back to what someone said earlier about not being able to read gifted products; how the hell did that go down in the pharmacy?!

If she can’t read simple words on beauty products, how was she reading pharmaceutical words for work?

Last edited:
I can’t believe that between all of them they lack so much common sense. Imagine expecting your Mum to come round at 1am and sit in your house so you can go get your husband from the airport. I can’t believe her Mum is that much of a doormat. You’d either get the child to stay at her house or you’d get your husband to make his own way home surely!!

Reactions: 11
that’s shocking she’s having yet another day off school.
If hairy daddy can sit and wait in an empty house why can’t they have ela and take her to school if sev is picking sedat up. Or them pick him up for her as they always accompany him to the shop

I truly hope the school comes down hard on her for this latest absence. Really doubt it though? They haven’t seemed to care so far. Wonder what their ofsted score is
There is only so much they can legally do. Not that she would take any advice off the lower class citizen anyway. She thinks she’s above everyone else and the peasants that teach Ewa should be working extra hard to catch her daughter up with vital schoolwork she has missed due to countless holidays and days where she’s too hungover to get to the school. Seagull is too tight to pay for a private tutor and to thick to teach her herself. If Ewa was held back a year or even two I don’t think anyone would actually notice she is much older than her class mates.
Don’t believe a word of it
View attachment 3027402
Bit defensive 😂 the kid was probably asleep in the car hence the “teacher training”

Reactions: 4
Someone said yesterday they looked up the school calendar (as Sev has made it easily identifiable) and there’s no inset day today.

Why did Sedat not just jump in a cab so Sev could sleep ready for her very busy day reading scripts and emails.
She’s too tight to pay for parking, parked 10 mins away and walked to the terminal, not a chance in hell she’d pay for a taxi back home. Probably received her fine 🤞🏼 so being even tighter now she has that to pay off
---
So what if someone comments and has 000! Who does she think she is!
This is what I don’t get, yes I got blocked by her ages ago for commenting a laughing emoji, but I have 0 followers and I don’t follow anyone, sometimes someone will follow me and I remove them because I don’t post. I just like to scroll when I’m bored and see all these begs, comment anything not agreeing with someone you’re a troll or jealous

• Wow