Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s sooo defensive and can’t handle any questions or slight criticism to me proves she lies about stuff…

Reactions: 8
Most normal people would just say ‘no, my mum came round to look after ela’ while she has to do a cocky response and clap back video creating drama out of nothing

Reactions: 6
Why has Sedat brought back all that food from Turkey? You can get aubergines, lemons, mixed herbs and peaches in England. This family are dumb as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is 2 schools near sev, one has an inset day today and one doesn’t. That alone makes it too identifiable to figure out which school she’s at.

Reactions: 1
She’s too tight to pay for parking, parked 10 mins away and walked to the terminal, not a chance in hell she’d pay for a taxi back home. Probably received her fine 🤞🏼 so being even tighter now she has that to pay off
---

This is what I don’t get, yes I got blocked by her ages ago for commenting a laughing emoji, but I have 0 followers and I don’t follow anyone, sometimes someone will follow me and I remove them because I don’t post. I just like to scroll when I’m bored and see all these begs, comment anything not agreeing with someone you’re a troll or jealous
Isn’t there shuttle busses that run from the terminal or do you have to pay for them?

If it’s Luton airport the closest you can park now is a ten minute walk away. One of their car parks burned down last year and it’s carnage there now. There is a shuttle bus to and from the car park, I used it in May.

There is 2 schools near sev, one has an inset day today and one doesn’t. That alone makes it too identifiable to figure out which school she’s at.
Is it the one with the red uniform? One has red jumpers and one black from a quick look at the homepage. Didn’t look any further as all I wanted ti know how easy it is to find out information strangers shouldn’t know. Turns out it’s far to easy.

Is it the one with the red uniform? One has red jumpers and one black from a quick look at the homepage. Didn’t look any further as all I wanted ti know how easy it is to find out information strangers shouldn’t know. Turns out it’s far to easy.
Yes Ewa wears a red uniform.

Yes Ewa wears a red uniform.
I’ll let her off not sending Ewa to school today then. I really hope this is a wake up call to Seagull about how easy it is to find out information like this but I doubt it, she will be playing the victim claiming to have people stalking her. Ok I probably shouldn’t be looking to see where she lives but it’s also made me realise how easy it is to do it. I’ve never been stevenage and probably never will but within 5 minutes I’ve found her house and school and could easily find where she walks Wocco if I spent another minute or so looking.

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind at Sainsbury's has looked at Sevda and thought "we'll use her to promote our summer range".....

Also what a bleeping waste of food. There's tit loads. We know she doesn't have any friends and she's opened that up for her and her doormat mother.

Reactions: 8
I knew we’d see a Sainsbury’s AD follow her Sainsbury’s food shopping delivery haul, she never buys from Sainsbury’s usually. She of course didn’t disclose the Sainsbury’s food delivery as an Ad so I’ve reported it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has Sedat brought back all that food from Turkey? You can get aubergines, lemons, mixed herbs and peaches in England. This family are dumb as duck.
I bet she gave him a list,there's no way Sedat shopping for hair dye
---
Poor man first meal back and she's moaning about him making her damn phone wobble,it's not even been 24 hrs and she's putting him down
---
She really is a witch,how can she sit there putting the man down,I bet he wished he stayed in Turkey, people even commented how didn't last long before she'd start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Blaming him for the dishwasher being broken, then moaning he’s not washing the plates right, go to hell Sev!! If this was a guy doing this to a women people would be up in arms about it! But cos it’s saint sev it’s ok. Stop trying to be relatable you are not. And get your daughter to bed and some sleep she looks knackered ffs

Reactions: 12
Blaming him for the dishwasher being broken, then moaning he’s not washing the plates right, go to hell Sev!! If this was a guy doing this to a women people would be up in arms about it! But cos it’s saint sev it’s ok. Stop trying to be relatable you are not. And get your daughter to bed and some sleep she looks knackered ffs
If I was Sedation I would take the plate and smack her round the back of the head with it. Then bury her under the prison yard. You can tell he’s enough of the bleep moaning already. I bet she’s not shut up about that bleeping dishwasher all day. I think Sedation would thrive with a kind caring wife that encouraged him rather than belittled him. He’s seems quite a shy introvert that wants a quiet life not one plastered on tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is absolutely vile in that dishwasher video, you can tell Sedat is fed up of her. What a witch she is hollering at him the whole time!!

Reactions: 7
In the dishwasher downer video the tone of her voice you can even tell she’s serious but trying to make a joke of it. And I agree @justwatching4fun that kid looks so drained and exhausted

Reactions: 2