Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feed sorry for her dad, her miserable face must have ruined his birthday.
6k for four adults isn’t expensive, maybe she should have dug deeper if she wanted luxury…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feed sorry for her dad, her miserable face must have ruined his birthday.
6k for four adults isn’t expensive, maybe she should have dug deeper if she wanted luxury…
Her miserable face along with trying to take over his videos, I bet she was controlling them all as well.
I agree, 6K for 4 adults and a child for two weeks isn’t bad especially for Cyprus, minge bag Sev will be fuming though because she had to pay in the first place, I wonder if she paid for the sister or she paid for herself
---
An inspiration online and brilliant work 😂😂😂 orgasming over a stale crumpet and keeping her daughter off school for 5 weeks plus sick days, who the duck are these morons 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they didn’t have a good time at this hotel, as this is now the expectation eg, flowers, cards, vip treatment, and when it’s not received then they have a bad experience. I personally have noticed a lot of these influencers taking these extra holidays in term times, not just one, multiple, so this has now ruined it for the rest, and she is part of that, Ela has missed a considerable amount of time off school, not just one holiday, and when she made that video to justify it, she clearly wasn’t telling the truth forgot about the holiday last year which is still included in the school year, sneaky behaviour. She was very genuine when she started, but has changed pretending behind that fake silly laugh they all do.

Reactions: 9
The absolute witch already attacking Sedat and blaming him for breaking the dishwasher and he’s not even home yet. She’s a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 8
Never ever does this woman come back off holiday..refreshed, glowing and happy...moans she's tired again and looks grey and haggered! I'm glad they had a shite holiday at 6k! And the sister is unwell...all that tit they scoff morn noon and night.

Reactions: 12
Oh so exhausted from her two week holiday in the sun 🙄
Dishwasher drama. Just wash up for a few days and get it fixed not like she can’t afford it for gods sake

Reactions: 9
Oh so exhausted from her two week holiday in the sun 🙄
Dishwasher drama. Just wash up for a few days and get it fixed not like she can’t afford it for gods sake
Also they have been back barely a day, how does she have the need for the dishwasher already?!

Reactions: 5
Bet sedat looked forward to the reality of back to the moaning Queen
She definitely thought she was getting celebrity treatment at the hotel she most likely emailed let them know who she was and it was her dads birthday and they didn’t care

Reactions: 5