Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Chinese takeaway video is weird! Seems like she finds it amusing that her husband doesn’t like it but he eats it anyway and thanks her for it! Everything in that video gave me the ick, her eating, Elsa apologising, her weird face at the end when her eyes go funny. Ick

Reactions: 9
Her saying she's had such a busy day of an appointment and filming an advert, oh Sev how will you get through the week after that exhausting day...

I'm sure the completely avoidable 6.30am drive from SIL's set her up well for the day

Reactions: 3
So shes left sedat home alone all weekend and come back with a dinner he doesn’t like to just please elosh! Wtf

Reactions: 11
The way she’s ramming the food in her mouth lately, the big fork fulls, hardly chewing etc, it’s like she’s absolutely starving! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not eating for hours on purpose and being restrictive. There’s no way she maintains her weight after such a big weight loss by eating what and when she wants

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The 630am dash was to get ewa to school...thoughtless and reckless, looking half cut last night on drinking! (despite someone mentioned she said she had an inset day?) She is a liar and has no thought as a parent...she clearly has no regard to ewa's education....constantly on holidays in term time and rushing around so disorganised of any routine for her daughters schooling. No wonder the girl never wants to go to school and is always tired. Shameful!!

Reactions: 6
So shes left sedat home alone all weekend and come back with a dinner he doesn’t like to just please elosh! Wtf
The size of Ela's dinner,it's like she fattening her up to keep her more docile and reliant on her
---
The size of Ela's dinner,it's like she fattening her up to keep her more docile and reliant on her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she’s ramming the food in her mouth lately, the big fork fulls, hardly chewing etc, it’s like she’s absolutely starving! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not eating for hours on purpose and being restrictive. There’s no way she maintains her weight after such a big weight loss by eating what and when she wants
I think she has an eating disorder, the amount she eats and the way she eats it is not normal. I report her for disordered eating.

Reactions: 5
I think she has an eating disorder, the amount she eats and the way she eats it is not normal. I report her for disordered eating.
Did you notice kukis portions versus sevdas? Kukis were far more appropriate, no child needs a massive pile of chicken wings
---
Why couldn’t she have got something nice for sedat? That child rules the roost! He says he doesn’t like it and then says ‘it’s nice, thank you’ clearly forced for the camera 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does her child have the ability to request a takeaway, or is Sevda using her daughter to make sure she gets one?

I cannot for the life of me see what advert she could be filming. On the other hand, I like Kuki and her home.

Reactions: 3
Kuki clearly has the better life. Nicer home, lovely and loving husband. Sev must be so jealous of her. Over staying her welcome is just plain rude.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused as to why she ordered him the food if he doesn’t like it, is he a child that isn’t capable of cooking or getting his own food? Was he not allowed?
weird family

Sedat is literally the bottom of that family. Sev gives no fucks. Ela is growing up to be spoilt and a classic only child.

Her and sedat have such an awkward relationship for a married couple, she either treats him like a child or seems pissed off with him all the time so ignores him. But then the way she treats everyone is really weird. I don’t know how to explain it other than none relationships with anyone seem genuine? I’ve Not even the dog 😅 she’s so fake with her ‘woccooo my bwoyyyy’ but then when he comes near her it’s like she cringes and tenses up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.