Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely screaming at the mother being make to lurk holding the speaker in the background ahahhaahaaa it’s like a parody account.
IMG_6397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has someone been let loss with the garden shears?
I see so many now on TT shop selling but I never see them mention they are filming an Ad like they are super important.

Two ads in 20 hours! I hate that she promotes buying loads of utter shite which breaks and goes into landfill. No one needs to take five pairs of sunglasses on holiday. Take one pair, in a case, in your handbag and it won’t get broken. If you really needed to get another pair they’re almost always cheaper in holiday destinations anyway for emergency replacements. It’s so immoral to buy five pairs in primark and treat them as if they’re disposable.

Reactions: 5
Two ads in 20 hours! I hate that she promotes buying loads of utter shite which breaks and goes into landfill. No one needs to take five pairs of sunglasses on holiday. Take one pair, in a case, in your handbag and it won’t get broken. If you really needed to get another pair they’re almost always cheaper in holiday destinations anyway for emergency replacements. It’s so immoral to buy five pairs in primark and treat them as if they’re disposable.
Not going to lie that case is quite a good idea especially for someone who wears glasses and contact lenses or for keeping the whole family’s sunglasses in. Not just filling it full of selfish Seagull’s glasses. Obviously I will not be buying from Seagull’s link mostly as I don’t need one.

Not going to lie that case is quite a good idea especially for someone who wears glasses and contact lenses or for keeping the whole family’s sunglasses in. Not just filling it full of selfish Seagull’s glasses. Obviously I will not be buying from Seagull’s link mostly as I don’t need one.
True! I do wear glasses and contact lenses and it could be helpful 😂 but promoting buying it so you can buy five pairs of “free pound, five pound sunglasses” is so shite. I know people do it but ffs!

Reactions: 1
the noises her sister make shock me everytime, I can’t believe they’ve gone their whole lives without anyone saying anything about it to them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The mother was putting in a right shift yesterday, modelling the karaoke machine then doing some GCSE acting when Mine was flogging an air fryer. Brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck?? Imagine randoms having such an attachment to your 7 year old!
1000019286.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Reported the chilli video, it is an AD despite what she says, she has received that meal in exchange for services so she should declare it in line with ASA rules

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reported the chilli video, it is an AD despite what she says, she has received that meal in exchange for services so she should declare it in line with ASA rules
Yep me too....just don't get it does she...if it ain't an ad...don't mention the brand! And all tagged incorrectly too

Reactions: 6
that chilli looks dry like no sauce, and the meat hasn’t even been cooked down. A chilli is so comforting but hers look blah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.