Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cooked dinner I cooked breakfast. I’m first up. Constant glory hunter always!

Reactions: 15
She must've read my message about her watch band because it's not flapping about anymore. Still not fixed it correctly but oh well

I keep saying it but maybe if she slept a bit more she would look better and not always be *sowww tiwid giyz*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep saying it but maybe if she slept a bit more she would look better and not always be *sowww tiwid giyz*
God no, how else would she laud it over everyone about getting up early 🤷‍♀️🤣

besides. She goes to bed at 9pm so she should be pretty well rested, but she spends all night deleting twoll comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cooked dinner I cooked breakfast. I’m first up. Constant glory hunter always!
When she goes to the sister in laws house she literally takes over like it’s her house I think it’s very rude. Of course with family you want them to feel comfortable and at home in your house you don’t want them to feel awkward but Sevda goes way too far and starts running the house like it’s hers , dictating what everyone is going to eat and what time they need to get up at. She’s very controlling and would definitely be hard work to live with. Like you said she’s a glory hunter all the time always wanting praise and acting like she’s better than everyone else. Almost every time she goes to her sister in laws she makes rude unnecessary comments about how the house isn’t as tidy as hers and how she always cleans up the kitchen after everyone and then when she cooks she expects everyone to thank her a million times. She sees everything as a competition so has to let everyone know what time she woke up at and then put everyone else down who didn’t get up at the same time as her. I can’t stand her I don’t know how anyone who follows her likes her because there’s nothing likeable about her and she has no manners. I can’t wait for the day someone puts her in her place because it would shock the life out of her and I’d love to see the look on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When she goes to the sister in laws house she literally takes over like it’s her house I think it’s very rude. Of course with family you want them to feel comfortable and at home in your house you don’t want them to feel awkward but Sevda goes way too far and starts running the house like it’s hers , dictating what everyone is going to eat and what time they need to get up at. She’s very controlling and would definitely be hard work to live with. Like you said she’s a glory hunter all the time always wanting praise and acting like she’s better than everyone else. Almost every time she goes to her sister in laws she makes rude unnecessary comments about how the house isn’t as tidy as hers and how she always cleans up the kitchen after everyone and then when she cooks she expects everyone to thank her a million times. She sees everything as a competition so has to let everyone know what time she woke up at and then put everyone else down who didn’t get up at the same time as her. I can’t stand her I don’t know how anyone who follows her likes her because there’s nothing likeable about her and she has no manners. I can’t wait for the day someone puts her in her place because it would shock the life out of her and I’d love to see the look on her face.
This!!!

she ropes the sister in law in to do her finances but acts like SIL should be ever so grateful. She takes over the house whenever she likes and comments about ‘oh it was tidy a moment ago’ 😤

Reactions: 8
This!!!

she ropes the sister in law in to do her finances but acts like SIL should be ever so grateful. She takes over the house whenever she likes and comments about ‘oh it was tidy a moment ago’ 😤
Like when she made a point of saying kuki is the last one to bed and sevda is the first one up so she cleans up the kitchen. Implying the SIL couldn’t be arsed. But it’s her house! If she wants to leave the dishes then she should!

Reactions: 12
Why is she there again this weekend? She was there last weekend and sedat hasn’t gone either times

Reactions: 5
She is absolutely P**Sed in her latest vid. She clearly has more than just one GnT! I don’t believe for a second Ewa has an inset day tomorrow! If she has why she leaving the SIL at 6.30 am to get home???? Whatever

Reactions: 8
Why is she drunk and eating on her own?? Guessing Ella won’t be in school tomorrow then!

Reactions: 2
Take the hint Sevda. The poor woman has had to go to bed to escape your control. The sister in law has been posting a lot about her dietary changes and trying to avoid some foods since her ridiculous A&E dramatics. Typical Sevda arrives and has to control every meal and force her to eat beige, greasy crap. She has absolutely no basic comprehension of healthy eating and habits. I’ve never known anyone so clueless.

Reactions: 10
If the sister in law going to bed so early isn’t a massive hint to go home I don’t know what is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bragging about always being up first is a joke. She looks like crap all the time, maybe a sleep in would help her bags under her eyes. Poor Kuki and Tom having to deal with her.

Reactions: 5
If she is claiming ewa has an inset day it's an out n out lie. School is near me and nothing on website to say there is an inset day. She is racing home at 630am to dump ewa at school....how disorganised and thoughtless this mother is. Drinking last night knowing she's got to get home...reckless!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She obviously wasn’t planning on staying as in the sister in laws day in a life she’s pouring sevda lemonade when her and Tom are having gin and tonic.
She said in her video she had too much to drink and had to go to bed so I very much doubt sevda only had the one.

The moronic laughing when Tom Tom is on the trampoline too 🙈

Reactions: 4
What is she doing why didn’t she just go home?
her recent video is a repost from 2022 and someone said babyface 😂 haggered on a few years on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.