Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that chilli looks dry like no sauce, and the meat hasn’t even been cooked down. A chilli is so comforting but hers look blah
Leave her alone she hasn’t stopped all day, she doesn’t have time to slave for hours over a stove 😂😂😂 joking aside baked beans in a chilli is all sorts of wrong 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chilli with baked beans with cheese and sour cream mmmmmm NOT and Ewa had Mac n cheese 😋😬

Reactions: 1
i cant help but wonder WHY she is married to that simple gormless man, its clear he works and sleeps, she paints him out to be more of a burden than anything else, she earns probably triple what he does if not more, why doesnt she do the poor guy a favour and BIN him 😅😅😂
---
Wtf is she talking about a sarcastic comment about a broom?! I don't get it?!
she basically means shes not stopped all day and still hasnt. ‘you may aswell shove the broom up my arse and il sweep the floor while im at it’ thats how the saying goes x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i cant help but wonder WHY she is married to that simple gormless man, its clear he works and sleeps, she paints him out to be more of a burden than anything else, she earns probably triple what he does if not more, why doesnt she do the poor guy a favour and BIN him 😅😅😂
She can’t do that because she wouldn’t be able to find anyone else to boss around like she does Sedat 😅 not many men would put up with being spoken to like a child, ditched half the time and slagged off to followers online. Plus she’s just as simple and gormless as him anyway…

---

she basically means shes not stopped all day and still hasnt. ‘you may aswell shove the broom up my arse and il sweep the floor while im at it’ thats how the saying goes x
I think she bored him to sleep 😂😂😂. Plus his diet is crap and if he is walking to bins and the lorry all day be will be using quite a bit of energy and needs a decent diet.

Wtf is she talking about a sarcastic comment about a broom?! I don't get it?!
Well she does look like a witch.
---
She’s honestly getting worse 🤢🤢🤢
You would never think she was just eating toast that face could be in one of those movie's.

Regards Sedat I think if he had a better wife, one that supports him, loves him and acts like a wife it would make him a better husband. He is probably sick of her like we are, and her family.

• Haha
Was a good opportunity for her to teach Ella that with socks the patterns or bows always go on the outside but no she fails to educate her child again

Reactions: 2
that chilli looks dry like no sauce, and the meat hasn’t even been cooked down. A chilli is so comforting but hers look blah
She’s not good with these sorts of meals at all. Her SIL is better at them even though Sevda makes her sil sound like the most incompetent & incapable chef in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.