Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her child have the ability to request a takeaway, or is Sevda using her daughter to make sure she gets one?

I cannot for the life of me see what advert she could be filming. On the other hand, I like Kuki and her home.
She probably said I’d like a Chinese tonight Ewa would’t that be a nice treat for us.
---
I’m confused as to why she ordered him the food if he doesn’t like it, is he a child that isn’t capable of cooking or getting his own food? Was he not allowed?
weird family
Seems like he isn’t allowed. She constantly moans about the “mess” he makes or how he wraps the cheese up with to much cling film.

Reactions: 2
She’s using Ewa as an excuse as to why she’s ordered and forced her husband to eat food he doesn’t like 🙃 definitely wasn’t Sev….

Reactions: 9
It’s a lie about ewa wanting Chinese, you go back to her other videos and Sev has said that she never gets a Chinese before ewa and sedat doesn’t like it so she misses out! And now suddenly ewa asks for a Chinese!?? Lies

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Bottom of the family is poor Sedation, whilst Ewa continues to get spoilt & Sev drinks at any occasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way she gave Ela her scrambled egg and toast this morning is the same way I give it to my 1 year old (just turned 1 May I add) why can her 7 year old not eat scrambled egg on toast with a knife and fork??? she clearly lacks basic motor skills for her age too! Although it’s no surprise, sev can barely use cutlery and she’s firty five!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:
Bottom of the family is poor Sedation, whilst Ewa continues to get spoilt & Sev drinks at any occasion!
I can see Ela as a teenager bringing her friends round and demanding she cooks whatever her friends request

I can see Ela as a teenager bringing her friends round and demanding she cooks whatever her friends request
Ewa won’t be allowed friends. She’ll be one of those weirdos who says their mum is their best friend because Begda will never allow her to do anything for herself & will keep on telling her that the world is a scary and worrying place and it’s best if mummy does everything for you. Just like Sevdas own mum appears to have done for her.

Reactions: 11
Her speaker and microphone set from TikTok shop was “about £21.59”
Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New title suggestion -
Goes to Ken’s because she fancies Tom Tom,
Food , food , food she’s a ticking time bomb
---
Another thread suggestion-
She does everyfink she finks she is va best ,
But what about poor sedat in his white grubby vest
---
Another title suggestion
Laser hair removal to get rid of her bush
They all eat like pigs and she tells them to shush

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread (fred) suggestion:|

Gobbling food at epic speed, an intervention is what this family need

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s got meroree to record 😳 what the duck is meroree, its memory you simple dunce.

• Haha
Hacking away at frozen pizza with scissors is not a game changer. Pizza cutters were invented for a reason. But then Sevda doesn't know how to use basic cutlery.
Also the "haaat haaaat". What is that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.