Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Peppa pig she’s got to be trolling us surly she’s going into y3 in September that’s juniors

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her eating habits are disgusting, does she not feel embarrassed eating like this around people? Why does she feel the need to stuff so much in her mouth at once…oh and she’s started do that food shuffling around the plate that her sister in law does. Silly cow.

Reactions: 3
Her eating habits are disgusting, does she not feel embarrassed eating like this around people? Why does she feel the need to stuff so much in her mouth at once…oh and she’s started do that food shuffling around the plate that her sister in law does. Silly cow.
It just grates on me Ken Dodd it just isn't normal the whole family are not wired up right I'm telling you and the wobbling about as well it's all an act 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
the noises her sister make shock me everytime, I can’t believe they’ve gone their whole lives without anyone saying anything about it to them?
I think it's been mentioned before but it also sounds like her tongue is too big for her mouth when she speaks. I feel awful for saying this but she sounds like she's deaf and unsure of how words are supposed to sound 🙈🙊

Reactions: 7
Damn big mouth Sev is ugly when she eats….mmm mmm mmming over a manky toasted cheese sandwich.

IMG_7791.jpeg
IMG_7793.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg

• Sick
That thing she does with her lips I can't explain it but it makes her look like a gummy grandma with no teeth in her head 😆

Reactions: 9
Wtf is she talking about a sarcastic comment about a broom?! I don't get it?!
Because she's soooo busy doing all jobs...she was going say that saying....so busy "just stick a broom up my bum". She has got a clue!
---
Moan moan moan...didums she's sooo tired and not in the mood..not gonna give eye contact on the school run...christ bet all the mums are pleased about that..she's def a mum u would avoid. She's got sore lips "from all the wind yesterday" Wtf! That's all that lip licking and chomping when stuffing the gannet

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.