Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about Sev taking over her sister in laws house, Tom seems to pass on her food quite often too. I think she has a cheek to talk about what time the family get up in their own home on a weekend. Sister in laws house and garden is much nicer than Sev’s.

Reactions: 11
If she is claiming ewa has an inset day it's an out n out lie. School is near me and nothing on website to say there is an inset day. She is racing home at 630am to dump ewa at school....how disorganised and thoughtless this mother is. Drinking last night knowing she's got to get home...reckless!!
I thought this absolutely no reason to set off at 6:30. If anything you’d avoid that time as the roads will start to get busier the further you go

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely pissed as a fart, totally outstayed her welcome and took over the sister in law's house.
---
I thought this absolutely no reason to set off at 6:30. If anything you’d avoid that time as the roads will start to get busier the further you go
she cant have set off at 6.30am, she was responding to messages 9 hours ago....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The fingers?! The arm angle?! The manic stare?!
IMG_6343.jpeg

---
Thread suggestion: Always on the piss, couldn’t care less how much school her child will miss.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When she goes to the sister in laws house she literally takes over like it’s her house I think it’s very rude. Of course with family you want them to feel comfortable and at home in your house you don’t want them to feel awkward but Sevda goes way too far and starts running the house like it’s hers , dictating what everyone is going to eat and what time they need to get up at. She’s very controlling and would definitely be hard work to live with. Like you said she’s a glory hunter all the time always wanting praise and acting like she’s better than everyone else. Almost every time she goes to her sister in laws she makes rude unnecessary comments about how the house isn’t as tidy as hers and how she always cleans up the kitchen after everyone and then when she cooks she expects everyone to thank her a million times. She sees everything as a competition so has to let everyone know what time she woke up at and then put everyone else down who didn’t get up at the same time as her. I can’t stand her I don’t know how anyone who follows her likes her because there’s nothing likeable about her and she has no manners. I can’t wait for the day someone puts her in her place because it would shock the life out of her and I’d love to see the look on her face.
Even when the S.I.L was doing a day in her life Sevda had to make her presence known in the background with that manic laugh and it's sad to see that Ela has to perform on cue when a phones pointed at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The alcohol shakes in the SILs video this morning 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So Tom Tom ‘tried’ to wake Kuki up 😂 Sevda must have been giving her triples to make sure she passed out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Tom Tom ‘tried’ to wake Kuki up 😂 Sevda must have been giving her triples to make sure she passed out 😂
So he couldn’t wake her?! Not sure about anyone else, but since having kids I sleep very lightly and it’s not difficult to wake me up. I reckon she was pretending to be asleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he couldn’t wake her?! Not sure about anyone else, but since having kids I sleep very lightly and it’s not difficult to wake me up. I reckon she was pretending to be asleep 😂

Poor Tom Tom was probably just desperate to get sev out the door and enjoy some peace before she wakes up after a weekend having to listen to Sevda and Kuki kiss each others arses all weekend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going to someone’s house as a guest, taking over the kitchen, getting pissed and having to stay another night whilst your host has clearly had enough of you and gone to bed early. Simple sev really can’t take a hint can she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably despises Kuki and toms relationship she wishes it was her and sedat
Sedat doesn’t even eat dinner with her has to be forced 😂

Reactions: 11
Imagine going to someone’s house as a guest, taking over the kitchen, getting pissed and having to stay another night whilst your host has clearly had enough of you and gone to bed early. Simple sev really can’t take a hint can she
Have you noticed she's started copying the S.I.L head wobbles?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hasnt posted anything at all today, who reckons she's got a shift at the pharmacy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe they pulled her over, did a breathalizer and she was over the limit so they locked her up.
im giggling to myself imagining her kicking off and putting up a struggle to they have to slam her down on the bonnet with a thud and hold her head down while they handcuff her like in all the American films.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t see any videos other than yesterday’s pink tit ones? Has she deleted? Or is is on kukis ones?
---
I don’t see any videos other than yesterday’s pink tit ones? Has she deleted? Or is is on kukis ones?
Lolllling at my spelling mistake. I meant pink shirt 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.