Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another rare tweat of a takeaway, looks vile, hope the constipation is agony sev then you can flush your system with the greens you’ve stopped taking
Christ that’s scary 😂😂😂

694ED9E4-68A4-49B5-8FD4-44AF5D713602.png
77E9817B-730A-4DDC-8E65-453FAEE68C00.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So one of the daughters went with the nutty professor?! Who was sev looking after? The youngest and youngest and the husband?? Are all the men in this family incompetent? I’ve never known anything like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her diet is disgusting today. Breakfast - Cheese on Toast. lunch - Pizza. Dinner - fried chicken!

Reactions: 6
I have watched Sev for a while - how she eats really grates on me!! How shes always making noises to how good every single meal is 🙄! They get so many takeaways as well dont they?!!

its always got to me that she think's her tit dont stink and it winds me up!!!

Reactions: 2
I can’t listen to that sister in law anymore. What does she expect from an A&E? Yes it awful and long but moaning about the seats etc is just completely ridiculous! You’re in a nhs hospital not a hotel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The people in the Kuki’s comments saying the NHS is free. Have they not heard of NI contributions?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t post or react before but these comments are hilarious. But I have to add the sil needs to get straight in the vomit bag bin with that awful long boring not necessary thank you to Begda. What a tit show.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.