Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boohoo, she loves making everything about herself
---

Exactly she was perfectly fine with Sedat preparing her meals when she was working at the pharmacy and taking care of her, somethings clearly changed. But what?
She’s narc and wants to come across as doing everything at home and has a useless lazy good for nothing husband.

Reactions: 9
She just had to go into great detail about allllll the things she did this weekend for her SIL and her kids didn’t she? So her inbox will be flooding with ‘Aw you’re so kind! Aw you’re so lovely!’ When I do favours for family and friends, I don’t feel the need to tell everyone about it and list off everything I’ve done because I don’t want or expect any gratitude for it. Unlike Saint Sev who wants the whole world to know about it and tell her how amazing she is

Reactions: 20
Why is she still bathing Ela. She’s nearly 8 🫣
By 8 my kids wanted to be in the bathroom by themselves with the door shut. I’d listen out of course. Ela really does has stunted development.

Reactions: 9
Was that flake icecream an advert? Ive watch it again it was for white sauce, hard to tell at first.
If you are doing an advert why would you need anything extra to add to flake ice cream?

Reactions: 1
She’ll be buzzing that Kuki dedicated a video to her this morning and all the comments on it complimenting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Kuki is tired and exhausted but is going to spread her update over multiple videos… so getting as many clicks/ciews and income as possible 🙄 all whilst slating the uk health care system

Reactions: 16
This is mad. Sedat is HER brother and she doesn’t even mention him. Why can’t he look after his own bloody daughter so his wife can help his sister. Bunch of freaks

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is mad. Sedat is HER brother and she doesn’t even mention him. Why can’t he look after his own bloody daughter so his wife can help his sister. Bunch of freaks
It's the weirdest thing ever. There must be more to it why Sedat can't apparently look after his own daughter.

Reactions: 8
So Kuki is tired and exhausted but is going to spread her update over multiple videos… so getting as many clicks/ciews and income as possible 🙄 all whilst slating the uk health care system
We all know the NHS is on its arse but we’re still so lucky to have it, she never said thanks or showed any gratitude for the care she received, too busy blowing smoke up Saint Sevda’s hole 🙄
---
It's the weirdest thing ever. There must be more to it why Sedat can't apparently look after his own daughter.
Something has defo gone on, I wouldn‘t be surprised if he’d had a fling after him following Megan’s fick fighs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all know the NHS is on its arse but we’re still so lucky to have it, she never said thanks or showed any gratitude for the care she received, too busy blowing smoke up Saint Sevda’s hole 🙄
---

Something has defo gone on, I wouldn‘t be surprised if he’d had a fling after him following Megan’s fick fighs 🤔
I'm late to the Sevda tit show fortunately so have no idea about Megan's fick fighs but sounds intriguing 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God the SIL is on one isn’t she? These poor NHS workers are completely snowed under. She was told by so many people to go to A&E, but she chose not to?
She should be grateful considering Sevda got the majority of her followers during lockdown where she was flexing her NHS lanyard.

Reactions: 5
It not her SIL she should be thank its the Trolls who have spoken up and told her to get her some medical help.

Reactions: 2
So she went to A&E instead of waiting for a doctor to call back? That’s not what A&E is for. No wonder she waited ages to be seen

Reactions: 7
I posted in here yesterday to say I quite like Kuki. But wtf is with this emotional thank you video? This entire family is weird AF. They live and breathe TikTok. Why did she feel the need to record that crap. Also can’t believe she praised Sevda’s mum and sister for looking after Ela, what about Sedat? He must be mentally incapable of looking after his own daughter…

He does come across VERY simple. Do we think he has a mental disability?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.