Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was that hot tub video. She’s awkward anyway, but it’s like she was trying to be even more awkward on purpose! Like a 13 year old in drama class giggling to her friend and pretending to not be sure what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where are you mine the hippo, seagull sevda and begdathegull????? Has the family and her minions been at work and brought us down??????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How she was using the comments to cover up her rolls, we see you Sev 😄
I thought that as well 😂😂😂
I wouldn't use that company no more than fly to the moon that's for sure
Bloody ugly that is what with the tit trampoline 🤦‍♀️ any room left in that eye patch of a garden with fake flowers ffs poor dog got no chance hope he pisses up it 🤭
---
How is she so big and confident to eat her foods with strangers watching her?
She takes up the whole screen don't she 😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm intrigued with her comments of take no notice of the negative you deserve it I couldn't see one negative comment how do her followers not question where are the negative comments sev 🤷‍♀️ proof she deletes them surly for them to see 🤔

I'm intrigued with her comments of take no notice of the negative you deserve it I couldn't see one negative comment how do her followers not question where are the negative comments sev 🤷‍♀️ proof she deletes them surly for them to see 🤔
more so how did the hot tub company see the negative comments when she deletes them. She’s clearly been emailing round asking to work with hot tub places.

Reactions: 5
Funny how she's suddenly promoting a product like this....all her snark pages and groups have been shut down. Deleting/blocking every single "negative" comment....she is dire!! So so fake (even other free tik tok viewer apps haven't got her videos on anymore...I was blocked years ago and used to view her dire content via one of these)

How on earth did she get ANOTHER Reddit thread banned? Who’s working for this brainless idiot?

Reactions: 5
Christ the SIL went to the same sympathy class as our Sev. Never known so met people feel sorry for themselves

Reactions: 3
So Kuki is tired and exhausted but is going to spread her update over multiple videos… so getting as many clicks/ciews and income as possible 🙄 all whilst slating the uk health care system
My MIL does this with my kids and it absolutely sends me! My kids love tuna and when they eat it around her she screws her nose up and makes “urrrgh” noises because she doesn’t like it! My husband ate hardly anything at all as a child and I’m sure she is the reason why as he eats everything now he’s an adult! She’s is queen of “oh no don’t eat that you won’t like it”
omg this is the exact same as my mil!!! Constant ‘u wont like that ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
£623 for that hot tub!. Not a single one of her followers will be able to purchase. You know cost of living crisis and all that. What a pathetic thing to promote. And more fools the company for gifting it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.