Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people have asked for this off the back of Sevda’s profile.

SiL of Sevda, now on the eat with me/beg with me bandwagon and seems to be becoming more unhinged by the day.

currently out in Turkey but not visiting her elderly parents because she ‘doesn’t have a car’ and is clearly too tight to hire a car to go see them.

Cries about money but won’t get a full time job, home schools her kids but constantly moans about how hard the work is

oldest daughter refuses to be shown on tiktok, hopefully she’s a secret tattler

Reactions: 9
I can't abide this wobbling maniac shoveling her food about with its knife & fork chewing exceifly on a bit of old French stick then proceeds to wobble about with that stupid Ken Dodd Barnet that whole family are insane and fake as f@@k this is clearly not content just jumping on deluded seagulls name the dads the same if sev had 1.7mil followers wouldn't they have by now 🙄
I was blocked by her & the dad for stating facts they seem to follow in seagulls footsteps with the just block & delete button
Thank god I only see them if I bother with seagull account dumb dumb & dumber 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
She seems to have an extremely strained relationship with her mother, (who seems sweet but batty) is that why so was crying on Mother’s Day saying it was a sad day, whilst Sevda put up adoring reels and doeful background music? Fancy moving abroad then buying back in your home country only to choose to be an 8 hour drive away from your parents?

Someone also said a guest cancelled on renting the flat, I didn’t hear that story? Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 1
On seagulls video for mothers day I couldn't believe how small sedats mum is the kid is nearly as tall as her 😳
Think Ken Dodd isn't close to her mum like her Tom Tom he seems to go absolutely nowhere with her do he I reckon he has a bit of fluff on the side 🤣 mind you I definitely would rather than Ken anyday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg I think he has a bit of fluff too… eeeeeek! When she says he’s at the club, I dunno seems fishy to me. Never goes away with her/ always aloof. One of the reasons I wanted this thread because I had an inkling. Wonder if she knows?

Reactions: 3
Omg I think he has a bit of fluff too… eeeeeek! When she says he’s at the club, I dunno seems fishy to me. Never goes away with her/ always aloof. One of the reasons I wanted this thread because I had an inkling. Wonder if she knows?
He is never with her on these trips away another one like seagull that's like a single parent only brings sedat in for views she uses him for that
I bet if she has any idea she'd say nothing can't stand the woman so fake 🙄

She is a bit fake and miserable. The crying Mother’s Day video and manic cutlery tinkering have tipped me over the edge now. When she went to Sweden, was that to see her daughter’s boyfriend & his family. She never explains anything it’s quite irritating “that’s another story my darlings!” Bet that and her overly crunch bread does Toms head in?!

She is a bit fake and miserable. The crying Mother’s Day video and manic cutlery tinkering have tipped me over the edge now. When she went to Sweden, was that to see her daughter’s boyfriend & his family. She never explains anything it’s quite irritating “that’s another story my darlings!” Bet that and her overly crunch bread does Toms head in?!
Odd family altogether i think just so false all of them 🙄

Reactions: 3
She seems to have an extremely strained relationship with her mother, (who seems sweet but batty) is that why so was crying on Mother’s Day saying it was a sad day, whilst Sevda put up adoring reels and doeful background music? Fancy moving abroad then buying back in your home country only to choose to be an 8 hour drive away from your parents?

Someone also said a guest cancelled on renting the flat, I didn’t hear that story? Anyone know what happened?
well someone commented as a response to a question asking why she was upset that she had lost some babies in the past, so not sure if that’s true and that’s why she’s upset, she also seemed to have three Mother’s Day cards but only has two daughters so maybe one is a card from the lost baby? I honestly don’t know

And yes she dragged the whole family to Sweden so that Lara could meet her online boyfriend… then complained not long afterwards that she’s broke and has no money, when people pointed out she recently went to Sweden on holiday she said it was an important/necessary trip… 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Glad there’s a thread for her I can’t bear her !
I’ve no idea what she’s talking about half the time, the fiddling with her random food,anymore head bobbing and it’ll fall off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad there’s a thread for her I can’t bear her !
I’ve no idea what she’s talking about half the time, the fiddling with her random food,anymore head bobbing and it’ll fall off!
She is just so strange beyond belief so glad she don't pop up to often on my other account 🤣

Omg I thought it was just me that had a feeling that Tom Tom had a bit on the side!!

• Haha
I can’t watch her eat. The food never looks good. Much prefer her story time videos.

She had a bit of a go at one of her trolls today lol. H/she always niggles at her though, bit unnecessarily nasty with the underhand ‘advice’

She does look different without the hair and the glasses but I noticed that from her wedding pics, and now you can just see the drama of it all takes her over in the looks department! She’s not a bad looking woman, just bleedin’ mental & you can see she has a good heart!

Hope TomTom keeps it in his pants, must admit was glad to hear the eldest was staying behind as it might make him not play away as much!
😬

She’s just called herself a social media influencer. Sevda really has been filling her head full of shite 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7