Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted in here yesterday to say I quite like Kuki. But wtf is with this emotional thank you video? This entire family is weird AF. They live and breathe TikTok. Why did she feel the need to record that crap. Also can’t believe she praised Sevda’s mum and sister for looking after Ela, what about Sedat? He must be mentally incapable of looking after his own daughter…

He does come across VERY simple. Do we think he has a mental disability?
It's either that or his grasp of English is so poor that he can't communicate well or understand what Ewa is saying. Pretty sad if that's the case after almost 8 years.

Reactions: 9
If you are well enough to be able to drive to A&E, you do not require A&E. What a load of shite. No wonder the NHS is crumbling.

Reactions: 12
I don’t mind kuki but slating the nhs when she drove there on her own will is strange, she claims she didn’t know what a&e was and by the sounds of it she expected to be seen and admitted immediately
Oh to be that naive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And this is why our NHS is on its knees. Sometimes I go to work and there is 160 people in A&E.
You wait because there is probably 2 doctors on shift, one is trying to save the life of a seriously ill baby that has been brought in , the other is treating someone that has had a cardiac arrest.

As I said earlier in the thread she needed a GP .

What was actually wrong with her? Did they give her anti-biotics as a starting point?

Reactions: 2
Why is Kuki breaking down step by step her trip to A&E…most people know that long waits are to be expected at A&E right? She’s moaning non stop like an entitled brat.

Reactions: 13
Was that flake icecream an advert? Ive watch it again it was for white sauce, hard to tell at first.
If you are doing an advert why would you need anything extra to add to flake ice cream?
Because the ice cream won't be sickly sweet enough for her 🙂
---
If you are well enough to be able to drive to A&E, you do not require A&E. What a load of shite. No wonder the NHS is crumbling.
Eh?? I slipped and fell off my back step once was in agony. Walked to A&E and was admitted for an emergency operation as I had a double fracture in my elbow.

Reactions: 4
Because the ice cream won't be sickly sweet enough for her 🙂
---

Eh?? I slipped and fell off my back step once was in agony. Walked to A&E and was admitted for an emergency operation as I had a double fracture in my elbow.
If you are in so much pain that you need to attend the emergency department of a hospital, you certainly shouldn’t be operating a vehicle putting other people on the road at risk. It’s dangerous AF

What the hell is Kuki doing breaking down her Tiktoks into 4 hour reports of what happened in A&E and dragging the story out. Its not flipping Eastenders 🤦‍♀️ Anything and everything this family for the views and attention.

• Haha
What the hell is Kuki doing breaking down her Tiktoks into 4 hour reports of what happened in A&E and dragging the story out. Its not flipping Eastenders 🤦‍♀️ Anything and everything this family for the views and attention.
She’s at it for views big time. She liked a comment from some idiot saying she can share only the bits she wants to.

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched seagull in a while nor Ken Dodd
I see I've missed nothing seagull still can't cook duck all burnt cheese on toast 🤦‍♀️
Wobbling maniac slatting the NHS banging on tit loads who the duck cares what's wrong with her just duck off to Turkey and see the amazing team that's what seagull does if you don't like our NHS system then duck off back to Turkey and get seen completely and utterly deluded they both piss me off and the sister now on the case taking the kid out that speaks like a 3 year old 🙄 god this family 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whatever was wrong with the sister in law was neither an accident nor was it life threatening or an emergency illness therefore the medical staff at the hospital deemed she could wait to be seen. Simple really.

Reactions: 10
How are the all going to act if god forbid, something actually bad happens??

Apparently Narcissists keep their children very young so the they have control over them for longer. Makes complete sense why silly Sev babies Ewa so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Another rare tweat of a takeaway, looks vile, hope the constipation is agony sev then you can flush your system with the greens you’ve stopped taking

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.