Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Ela refusing to eat 50/50 best of both bread so gives her a croissant for lunch because she doesn’t have any other bread. 2 mins later… produces a massive cheese loaf. Then proceeds to tell Ela that she “might not like this bread” at breakfast. Why not bleeping let her try it without planting a seed of doubt before she’s even put it in her mouth. It enrages me!!!! The child likes cheese and bread, it’s basically 90% of her diet. Chances are, she’ll like cheesy bread. A child won’t eat anything if every time they attempt a new food you’re forewarning them they’ll hate it. This woman has no common sense.

Reactions: 30
Princess Ela refusing to eat 50/50 best of both bread so gives her a croissant for lunch because she doesn’t have any other bread. 2 mins later… produces a massive cheese loaf. Then proceeds to tell Ela that she “might not like this bread” at breakfast. Why not bleeping let her try it without planting a seed of doubt before she’s even put it in her mouth. It enrages me!!!! The child likes cheese and bread, it’s basically 90% of her diet. Chances are, she’ll like cheesy bread. A child won’t eat anything if every time they attempt a new food you’re forewarning them they’ll hate it. This woman has no common sense.
My MIL does this with my kids and it absolutely sends me! My kids love tuna and when they eat it around her she screws her nose up and makes “urrrgh” noises because she doesn’t like it! My husband ate hardly anything at all as a child and I’m sure she is the reason why as he eats everything now he’s an adult! She’s is queen of “oh no don’t eat that you won’t like it”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My MIL does this with my kids and it absolutely sends me! My kids love tuna and when they eat it around her she screws her nose up and makes “urrrgh” noises because she doesn’t like it! My husband ate hardly anything at all as a child and I’m sure she is the reason why as he eats everything now he’s an adult! She’s is queen of “oh no don’t eat that you won’t like it”
Can’t stand this so ignorant because they don’t like a certain food they can’t help themselfs but pipe up and get involved it’s so rude

She won't encourage her because she wants to eat it all herself or doesnr want to pay for it again if Ela asks for it

Reactions: 8
You’re telling me that Ewa can’t eat a crust but can get that wedged in CROSSONT out of her lunch box without spilling the contents everywhere and then eat it with a front wobbly toof. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ cucumber in a croissant :sick: Also why is she still cutting grapes in half for a 7 yr old.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she eat the shot cup
her or her sister clearly been sending emails begging for garden furniture/hot tubs
And no I’m not jealous I’ve had one good luck with the maintenance and electric 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed they all film themselves eating the same food. Do they pass it on?

Reactions: 2
Jesus that hot tub video! She will soo get rid once her bills fly through the roof. She can’t have much garden left.
Also Sev you were meant to say the temperature is 40 degrees not it’s 40 degrees hot. So thick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video 😂 😂 poor Lisa looks so awkward. Why was she reading off the piece of paper as well, such a tit ad

far too much water in the hot tub and it’s gunna cost her a fortune to run

these companies need a head wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought the tacky grey foam was for the trampoline. So that’s why mummy had to go round, to hold the camera for her. So undeserving, don’t you go slipping into it sev pissed up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.