Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
I brushed snot out of my kids hair this morning to get him to school. I bet/hope the school is REELING
There’s just no words 😶 that baby is going to be the sort of person to go to A&E for a bruised toe nail. She’s not being shown right from wrong at all.

Reactions: 1

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
That tongue 🤢
She looks so manly when she eats. She should see her GP about her tongue, it looks as though she might have fat tongue syndrome and it could be why she struggles to swallow.
---
Ela was going on about not liking school aswell and Sevda just sits there laughing, bitch should be encouraging her not just laughing. It’s ok tho because ewa is already learning how to speak into a phone for strangers
Your profile picture😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mutton123

Chatty Member
Didn’t she share her kebub with sedat
I thought that kebab was for the whole family when she was making it,surely greedy guts didn’t polish it off herself !
---
That was the day she put on a sad voice and squinted her eyes to say she’d been on the laptop for ‘agers’ too!
Why does she even say ‘get the laptop out’ like she’s an old woman and it’s a huge deal 😅

And does she not shower at least once a day?!

Nice to see she’s caught up here View attachment 2721110👋
Never mind 100 pound down,I’ve not watched her for months ( blocked)! but she popped up on hubbys account,she’s looking huge ,I was expecting her to have slimmed down !

Bellaboos

Aaah thanks. I was wondering coz I thought they all lived in Stevenage. How does she know Ayni then…? Thought they were all mates from being near neighbours etc. Ayni must’ve moved perhaps.
Ayni said on a live recently that they became friends onfb as se da was a friend of her best friend so she was aware of herand it went from there

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Maybe the eldest sisters mistake was not letting her kids get away with murder
It sent shock to the core of her mum and sisters so they stopped speaking to her

Hasanah123

VIP Member
A bit late but her skin care ad has just popped up on my fyp. Do these companies not vet who they are paying to advertise? It was only the other week she put on her Instagram she had been accidentally been using a garnier banana hair mask as a moisturiser and didn’t realise until the tub was empty… fick and definitely no skin care regime!!
Body moisturiser?!!! Or face?!?!