Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
It’s hilarious, she did a bunch of bits and then sat down to do some work on her laptop and then it was lunch. So she actually probably worked for bout 20 mins
That was the day she put on a sad voice and squinted her eyes to say she’d been on the laptop for ‘agers’ too!
Why does she even say ‘get the laptop out’ like she’s an old woman and it’s a huge deal 😅

And does she not shower at least once a day?!

Nice to see she’s caught up here
IMG_1140.jpeg
👋

Reactions: 1

Trace

VIP Member
Mooooo
---
Also shopping on a Sunday? She’s got all week while her child is at school to go shopping, why not leave Sundays to people who work all week, she’s as stupid as stupid can get
What was that noise sev 🙈 sounds like a cow giving birth

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I see other Tik Tok-ers who cook and eat and none of them bar none, make a holy show of themselves on camera like sevda. Baffling

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I don't shop in tesco very little but it will be never now 😂
Why do these company's keep using this bint I honestly don't know 😂🤦‍♀️
Her stupid face I could just punch 👊

Ejo27

VIP Member
Her sister is moving out of hairy daddy’s house and I noticed she was wearing an engagement ring in a couple of Sevda’s recent videos. I wonder if she’s getting hitched!

Trace

VIP Member
Has the video of the SIL with seagul sev discussing her earnings been deleted?

Ejo27

VIP Member
She’s so thick 😫 cookies and cream cheesecake. Says she can’t really taste the cookie apart from the base. Yes that would be the cookies part you moron 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
When she cut herself more because the whopper of a slice for BREAKFAST wasn’t big enough. I can’t.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Her SIL constantly looked at her phone while she filmed.

Why does she always act like the martyr poor thing? She had to eat later to be able to enjoy her meal because she had to clear up everything.

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Can they not do anything with just them 3? Why do they always have to have everyone else with them.
Sedat ,his sister and nieces looked like they were having fun dancing to the terminally I'll mums song,I'm surprised Sevda never joined in