Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
This is worse than the hot dog video
Why didn’t she do 2 singles
How she watched this back and still posted I dont know
that was a hot dog?! I thought it was going to be a dish I’ve never heard of when I first saw the pics. No need for it to be that messy.
---
that was a hot dog?! I thought it was going to be a dish I’ve never heard of when I first saw the pics. No need for it to be that messy.
sorry just realised what you said. Still no need for it to be that messy! 😂

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I personally don’t think it’s harsh, I have a job that I have to go to which is working in schools so I have to be there as much as they need to be in school if they aren’t actually ill. I know when my kids are poorly. If they have an actual stomach bug I keep them off, when they had chicken pox I kept them off but Ela and so many other children have time off when it’s unnecessary. As a teacher I have a child if not more most days tell me they don’t feel well and once they have first break they’re absolutely fine. Attendance to some parents doesn’t matter but you’d be surprised at how much work children actually miss out on by having a few days off here and there and teachers and support staff don’t have the time to get them caught up.
Fair enough if that’s what’s important to you I suppose. For me I think it’s more the fact that she’s making Ella a wet flannel. Acting like it’s the end of the world to have a cold.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
SIL doing the “I’ll look after you” TT trend. I’m convinced she is a secret “twoll” and purposely posted the video discussing finances. She’s trying to help her brother escape from a narcissistic, controlling witch 😂😂

Always shading her MIL too!
I thought the same!!

newuser321

Has there been discussion on Sev’s sister in law, Kuki? She seems more genuine. Also seems more middle class, her house and their grandads house look lovely!

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Ayni is in Nottingham (I think) or near, so they met half way.
Aaah thanks. I was wondering coz I thought they all lived in Stevenage. How does she know Ayni then…? Thought they were all mates from being near neighbours etc. Ayni must’ve moved perhaps.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
So out for lunch (which Ayni said wasn’t good then fake Sevda said was) and grinning Theresa then said Begda invited her to Toby Carvery for a freebie tea!
And Sevda’s generosity continues with some cheap biscuits for Ayni for Christmas 😳

Bellaboos

Just seen she commented on Agni’s video. Not seen them interact for ages. Even when her dad was poorly. Also the day she was in London the cinders wish sisters were in north London too. Do you know if they all have the same management? Also saw her post on Teresas page defending her with the latest drama

I keep wondering how the atmosphere was after Kuki dropped Sevda in it. After hearing the way her voice changed when she shouted at Sedad when she thought he was taking Kuki’s bottle of lemonade off her when he was actually helping to open it for her with the bottle opener. I’ve never heard Sevda like that before, she was like a different person, it was actually quite frightening the way her voice changed. So different from the soft spoken mousy persona she puts on for tiktok. No wonder Sedat is scared of her. She’s definitely got a callous streak. She does not like to be crossed.
Oh I bet she went fucking ape shit 😂😂
Ooo which video is this?

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I honestly think she wrote those cards to herself from her mum, dad and sister. There is no chance if they actually got ewa one she wouldn’t have filmed it.