Sevda Ela #26 woe is me, my life’s so stressy. Desperate for a collab with Aunt Bessie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WoCcO here boy good boy who’s my boy good boy here boy *while he’s sat looking at her doing nothing”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
look at her moaning about making sedat some tea its a bleeping frozen pizza you are putting in the oven, maybe if she let him actually do things he would have to actually learn and fend for himself for once instead of wiping his arse for him and catering to his simpleton needs !!

Reactions: 10
When does she talk about the attendance letter? I can’t bear to listen to all her stories 😩
one of her insta stories this morning, basically saying she didn’t get a fine for all the holidays she took Ela out of school for last year, but did get a warning through and that they’re going on holiday again soon so might get a fine. Very blasé about it all

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Have watched her for a while and Initially liked her but I’ve seen a clip of her eating biscuits 13 days out of date and yep the eyebrow frown and MMMHHMMMMMM come on love it’s a bloody stale biscuit. I don’t want to talk bad on anyone’s child but her daughter had was too many holidays during term time and her speech is immature for her age.

Reactions: 17
Imagine having one child a husband that is home around 1/2 every day. Not working a mum at your beckoning call a sister that comes round to eat most days.. yet sorting your spice tin out is a huge task 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See she’s put her fweebies as an ad, too late Sevda think many have already reported you 😂

Reactions: 6
look at her moaning about making sedat some tea its a bleeping frozen pizza you are putting in the oven, maybe if she let him actually do things he would have to actually learn and fend for himself for once instead of wiping his arse for him and catering to his simpleton needs !!
She only moans to get sympathy!

Reactions: 1
Why does she talk to sedat like he’s ela
‘You done well’ and telling him the pizza was £1 😂
And the huge mooing them the wink
She is disgusting
She talks to everyone like they’re a child, I cringe so bad when she calls her mum darling. So unnecessary. Shes such a weirdo.

Reactions: 12
Her tongue is getting bigger, she needs to get it checked out because she is really struggling to swallow, and the angle of the camera always up her long nostrils 🤢
---

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What is the winking about in her videos recently, it’s actually unnerving

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.