Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Kuki said they’re all autistic/neurodivergent but I read a comment from her the other day saying she’s actually self diagnosed. She said she’d read up, looked at the signs and symptoms and she’s diagnosed herself with adhd and autism. Now, whilst it might be very clear she isn’t neurotypical, I hate this trend of diagnosing yourself with something because you read about it on the internet 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
And there we have it - she’s got something exciting to do with her mum today so that’ll be the reason she’s throwing Ela back into school and not keeping her off another day. says that Ela’s illness has been a nightmare all week but the kid has been running about, laughing, eating, having her friend round? Hardly a nightmare of an illness 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 22

lostsoul

Why the fuck is she wearing a long sleeved turtle neck top under a lovely pyjama set?
She looks fucking ridiculous.

Anytime Valentines has been mentioned, she mentions 'Galentines' with more excitement.
I'm telling you, they had a YouTube tutorial on how to conceive a baby and her parents were there to make sure it was done right.
Absolutely nothing in that marriage.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
Ela not being able to use a knife and fork properly is something Sevda should be ashamed of herself for because her and her family baby Ela treating her like she’s a one year old when she’s 7 turning 8 this year yet the amount of times we’ve seen her being spoon fed by Sevda or another family member is ridiculous and they are affecting her development. They don’t even try teach her how to do things for herself they just do everything for her and that’s not going to help her in the long run. Ela speaks like a baby , there’s 2 year olds who speak more clearly and better than she does. Poor child is exploited it’s disgusting and the way Sevda interacts with the camera and speaks , Ela copies her thinking that’s normal when it’s not. I find it so weird to hear Ela copying Sevda because she’s going to grow up acting very strange like Sevda. Her whole family sitting around taking turns filming themselves eating talking to the phone is what Ela sees as normal and that’s a sad way to grow up and will affect how she behaves as an adult.

• Heart

Elzie

she looks like a bag of poo in that brown outfit.
Also she knows that her sister is a little bit big why would you wear something like that to make her feel like shit!
---
Kuki's last Tok Tok post, at there end they are talking Turkish I sent it to my friend and she confirm that Sevda is telling KUKI that she makes 6K normally on Tik Tok a month and this month its dropped down to 4k and she only get 2k after tax. They are talking about how the revenue has dropped on TikTok this month

I am shocked do these people make this much money and not expect the trolls to go for them! your earning well by doing nothing and you can't handle a bit of trolling.
Sad life really even if they paid me 10K a month I would never film myself and post.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
You can tell her house is freezing by how she dresses.
She probably wears these big hulking baggy jumpers just incase Sedat get’s any ideas. She definitely wears a chastity belt to bed even though she doesn’t even share a bed with him.
He’s probably happy as a pig in shit in the spare room having a Tommy tank over thighs online mind you.

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
Sorry but her child is so annoying. Shes 7 and basically an overgrown screeching toddler with no manners. Sevda should be embarrassed

Reactions: 21

Ejo27

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to this idiot that school isn’t optional or Ela. I highly doubt she’s sick enough to warrant a day off, she was perfectly fine yesterday mooing at the camera. Perhaps if you put her to bed at a reasonable time instead of letting her fall asleep on the sofa whilst knocking back a bottle of wine, she might have a decent rest and feel better in the mornings.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Saying Lisa is funny cos she has Coca Cola on the morning
Whilst warming up a donut for her own breakfast
Fuck off sevda

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Im sure in her comments she has replied to people saying she takes the first few bites to eat on her own to film then joins her family for the meal. Was obviously lies anyway but she confirmed it last night when she had a ‘special guest’ on her video and it was her husband 😂 goes to show how much of a rarity it is in that house to sit and eat together. She says it’s because he eats earlier but 9 times out of 10 she’s plating his meal up before her own… makes no sense as usual. She would rather stare at herself in her phone. The years go by so fast and this is her reality… selling her soul 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Please tell me why social services are not involved
Probably because the child has a roof over her head, clothes on her back and food on the table. She’s not abused. So it’s unlikely they’d get involved for poor school attendance, when there are other kids far more in need.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Do they actually sit round the table as a family a take it in turns to film their eat with me’s whilst the others sit in silence! So fucking weird. Imagine being brought up with people doing that

• Haha
  • Sick

RBN20

Chatty Member
Imagine going to a country pub for a nice quiet lunch time meal with friends or family and you’ve got those three middle aged, gormless women all filming themselves like a bunch of school kids… how embarrassing

Waves89

No offence but what are you gaining out of being so harsh on your kids? Why does their attendance matter that much to you?
I personally don’t think it’s harsh, I have a job that I have to go to which is working in schools so I have to be there as much as they need to be in school if they aren’t actually ill. I know when my kids are poorly. If they have an actual stomach bug I keep them off, when they had chicken pox I kept them off but Ela and so many other children have time off when it’s unnecessary. As a teacher I have a child if not more most days tell me they don’t feel well and once they have first break they’re absolutely fine. Attendance to some parents doesn’t matter but you’d be surprised at how much work children actually miss out on by having a few days off here and there and teachers and support staff don’t have the time to get them caught up.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why cant Sedat be at home on his own for 2 weeks? Haha shes worried hes going to be entrenched in someone's fick fighs 🤣🤣 Shes so controlling.
I’m happy for Sedat he’s getting to go and see his mum and dad without her and the brat controlling and filming everything. Not to mention laughing at them. Would love him to meet a nice women and tell big labia eyes he wasn’t going back to her manky house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18