Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How is her hair so singed and snapped literally a week after having it cut? If it splits any more, she’ll give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money. She’s got the beak to pull it off 😂
Shes going to have no hair by the time shes 40, all those box dyes every couple of weeks and straightening it every day has her hair ruined, it never looks healthy even after her trip to the hairdressers for her trim. She can easily afford to go to the hairdressers have her hair stripped, conditioned and coloured and look after it from there but she would rather buy her cheap shein clothes and tat from poundland 🤦‍♀️
---
Shouldn’t that toastie video be an ad if the George forman is being used?
I would have thought so but it's a bit confusing, like you, I thought anything they have been given for free should be marked AD or gifted but now I'm under the impression that they do an AD for it when they get it, then that's them done their AD, somebody on here might know how it actually works 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1

seaside girl

Chatty Member
I don’t get the caption? You felt bad for not posting so decided to post….an ad? So you’re contractually bound to post. There was no decision involved. It’s an ad. There was no oh shall I post or shall I not. You had to. Silly bint.
I’m presuming she’s already posted it. That was out of the freezer as was leftovers. She only put #ad as she knew folk would pull her up for it

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
When Sev said she earns 6 grand a month, does TT then take 75 per cent as they do with everyone else.

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
What on earth is that top she has on, I’m guessing that and yesterdays outfit were from her shein clothing haul we are yet to see.

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
Where was the village? Why did they go so far from Stevenage? Theresa actually makes me feel sick, something minging about her. I’m sorry but Sevda is becoming more bitchy by the day (she can no longer hider her disdain)and it annoyed me Ella’s uniforn was so visible, her safeguarding of that poor little girl is despicable!
Castle Bytham, Grantham

RC12

Why the fuck can’t this simpleton cut up food with a knife and fork 😂😂😂

In the ‘not an ad’ video for the cranberry/raspberry porridge, there were no cranberries or raspberries in it! I buy the apple and blackberry one and you can see the bits quite easily!
I’ve only ever had the apple and blackberry one and there is bits in it. Not sure why the other one wouldn’t though. Not going to buy any though unless they are on clearance like the apple and blackberry ones. I just buy aldi golden syrup as I hate the plain even with a bit of jam in it.
*edited to add I think the bars have the fruit pieces in but maybe they aren’t raspberry, strawberry and cranberry flavour but some other fruit/berry flavour.

Sar85

First mouthful of pudding was burning hot (another ulcer incoming) but she went straight in for a second mouthful 🤦‍♀️

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That DIL is honestly the dullest thing I have ever watched in tiktok. Her voice, the recording the dishwasher 3 times, the repeat on the meals which she has already shown her cook, eat and also eat again on her wieiad.
She used to be OK, I stopped watching her due to her friendship with Sevda, so when Sevda showed up at her showroom, I stopped watching her.

Trace

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her farm foods tik tok 🥱 sev might be thick as shit but I can quite clearly see what she’s putting in the trolly I don’t need to be told as well