Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok so I’m literally a 10 min drive from where they ate 😂 we were looking at houses a few years back in this village. Sevda would of fitted in with all the cows about
Have you ever had a meal at the pub? If so who’s telling the truth? Saying that I have had good and bad meals at the same place before now.
---
Ella only goes to school when it suits Sev, if she is busy out lunching etc she will ship Ella off even if she says she doesn’t feel well, but she isn’t busy doing anything she will keep her off all week with a stomachs ache whilst also feeding her biscoff croissants, she uses school like a babysitter.

same with the dog, she got him to ‘help her get out walking’ but she only ever walks him when she really fancies it, everyone else takes him out normally, he might get some air time if he is cuddling up but aside from that she prefers him to be someone else’s problem.
She would be better off giving the dog to her or Sedats sister. He prefers both of them to Seagull.

Last edited:

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the amount of cheese was just ridiculous, I’m a fat fuck and love cheese, but I don’t even consume that amount in a week never mind in one sitting. As for Ela trying to use a knife and fork Sevda ought to be ashamed of herself. At one point Ela didn’t even say thank you yet Sevda stands there and says you’re welcome darlin 😩 I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than eat that shit
What even IS that? Not watched her lately I just can’t

Why doesn’t she go to the hairdressers and get a proper colour done?! We all know she’s too tight to pay, too many box dyes will ruin your hair, especially when she’s using them every couple of weeks. Imagine earning 6K a ‘munff’ and being too tight to get a proper colour done! I had to laugh at her Mum saying she couldn’t have got the car without Sevda’s help, haven’t they just come back from a long haul holiday and didn’t they go to Dubai only a few months ago, plus the Mum went away to Tenerife with the sister! What a load of bull, yet another video to make dull Sev look good 🫠
If she wasn’t such a doormat being at Seagulls beck and call she wouldn’t need a car it seems!

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She is desperate for a deal with Quaker. She is also desperately trying to up her instagram engagement. It is all so forced and transparent.
Must be sick as a seagull that nanabastard has more than her on IG 🤣🤣
She waffles on about total nonsense don't she total load of crap 🤷‍♀️

ishman

VIP Member
Ok so I’m literally a 10 min drive from where they ate 😂 we were looking at houses a few years back in this village. Sevda would of fitted in with all the cows about

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
There would be no need for the dog or that kid to panic if the wench didn’t panic. Like she’d be stuck in there forever (we could only hope) as for leaving the key on, I think you mean in sevda you dumb wench. I can’t believe she thought about ringing mummy and daddy, she’s just got no brains at all.
Her nose looks massive at this angle

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Have you seen the leg of lamb video? at the start, she looks like she is going to wack it with her hand. Hilarious.

Rainbowsky29

Her mum always told her to buy the bread with the longest date so that’s what she’s always done. Isn’t that what everyone bloody does?!
---

Sorry just seen you wrote this too. It’s like when you said we should try mint sauce with lamb 😂
Who does she think she is 🤣

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Her stressful morning wasn’t stressful in the least, well maybe for Sedat who still took the bins out despite his lazy wife having nothing better to do.