Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t know why but her stupid porridge calorie video this morning had me howling “I’m going to say the calories now so trigger warning if you want to go in case… you get upset”

she’s defo after a brand deal or, knowing her, I wouldn’t be suprised if we get an ad soon and this is all hidden advertising. No way has she bought various boxes of porridge at different flavours just for the fuck of it.

Reactions: 14

newuser321

The amount of absences she’s had this school year already, and with another 3 weeks unauthorised planned, she must be on the schools radar for attendance? Her % must be super low. What are the actual processes and consequences for that? Does anything who works in school know?
Regardless of official letters or fines from school, her primary concern should be her daughter’s education (or lack of). Even if Sev had no interest in school, give your child the chance. Let them have the opportunities when they’re older, don’t decide it’s not for them before they’ve even had the chance. A career in TikTok is a bleak thought. From tiktok clips alone, Ela seems to already be struggling to keep up with school work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

RBN20

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think the SiL is outing sev on purpose, I think she’s just a fucking idiot who doesn’t realise she’s doing it. She licks sevdas crusty arse constantly.

I know some of you really rate her but she’s doing my head in, she constantly bangs on about how busy her day is when she does almost as little as Sev each day, she’s always still in her pj’s gone 11am, the kids are ‘home schooled’ but spend very little time actually learning anything. She films Lara when Lara has explicitly asked not to be. (Really hope Lara is a secret tattler)

and now she’s banging on about struggling for money and when someone’s called out the fact she’s been on multiple trip she makes out Sweden was a necessity, sorry but a holiday so your kid can meet her online friend is not a necessity at all. She hasn’t got a clue, how about she gets a job to help ‘Tom Tom’ so he isn’t the only one earning and supporting the family instead of wobbling her head over shite food on camera and rimming Sevda at every opportunity.

rant over

IMG_0137.jpeg

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
And there we have it - she’s got something exciting to do with her mum today so that’ll be the reason she’s throwing Ela back into school and not keeping her off another day. says that Ela’s illness has been a nightmare all week but the kid has been running about, laughing, eating, having her friend round? Hardly a nightmare of an illness 😂
She views school as free childcare for when she has something on.

Elzie

yes you're right she says no more weeatbix.
Sedat is saying don't think of the money, and Sev is sounding very ungrateful and greedy. She also says she earns normally 6K and it has dropped then she says no Weetbix. Sedat is saying don't worry more work will come in. Awww he so supportive.

friends translation

• Haha
  • Heart

account70032

VIP Member
I don’t know why she’s even bothered if Sedats gets her a card for valentines because there’s no way her and Sedat sleep in the same bed and touch each other so are they even in love? there’s no chemistry between them and all she does is talk shit about him and his family. She also has admitted herself that she avoids spending time alone with him cause she can’t be bothered which is a strange thing to say when most married couples who are actually happy together and in love would want to go for a meal together. When she has gone somewhere with him she takes Ela along with them or invites her family just so she doesn’t have to be alone with her husband it’s very odd.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Sometimes she just wants to watch TV and put her feet up?! Is this bitch for real?? Filming adverts is not a bloody job 😂😂 Shocking that’s the mindset she’s given to Ela, the kid is doomed.

Mollydog

VIP Member
She’s bought her mum a new car and made the video all about herself. “Look what I’ve done for my mum, mum said I want to show you what YOU’VE helped me buy” She’s very odd

• Angry

Veilside

Chatty Member
Only just come across the TikTok of Ela apparently filming herself eating and Mmmm’ing over food because according to Sev she’s such a “foodie”
It’s absolutely disgusting that she even posted it! This woman really needs a course in safeguarding and online safety!
And when Begda was eating her takeaway (you know the treat because they hardly have a takeaway 🙄) I have said it before but she is a disgusting eater, if there wasn’t a camera on her she would 100% eat with her gob open and talk with a gob full of food. She tries too hard to keep her gob closed when eating that it doesn’t come naturally to her. And the way she pulls meat apart 🤢 it honestly makes me sick.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
SIL doing the “I’ll look after you” TT trend. I’m convinced she is a secret “twoll” and purposely posted the video discussing finances. She’s trying to help her brother escape from a narcissistic, controlling witch 😂😂

Always shading her MIL too!
Doesn’t that say everything about her? There’s zero need to mention that about her MIL. Maybe she should look at her own family and the ghosted sister before she comments on her husband’s mother 🙃

Waves89

Elas diet is appalling and the fact sev is happy to show it is shocking. She doesn’t even encourage her to eat healthy meals just gives her the easiest crap she can make. My 11 month old eats a better diet than Ela and I also have a very fussy 8 year old that still manages to eat and try fresh fruit, veg and home cooked meals! Sev fails in every part of parenting ela.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
The girl never had school anxiety when Sev needed a day out or when she went on holiday, this anxiety is induced and made up by Sev

• Heart

givemeabreakk

Can’t stand this woman , makes such a big song and dance over filming ads ..?! Has she got special needs .. ? Why does she need so much help to do basic shit ? So many other influencers I watch they never mention filming their ads they just get on with it.

ishman

VIP Member
Instead of saying oh I know you don’t want to go to school but you have to, why doesn’t the daft bint explain why she has to go to school. Speak for yourself about no one wants to go to work, I actually enjoy my job and love meeting new people and it keeps me sane instead of staring at 4 walls all day everyday. As for keeping secrets, that’s one thing I don’t do with my children, don’t know about anyone else but anything bad happens and a child is told to keep a secret, just think it’s so wrong. Go shove your calories up your fat ass wench

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Looks like the daft pedalo enabling cunt has been deleting comments off that Ewa video. Sev if you read this, you’re just as bad as the n0nces who save your videos of Ewa for their own sick uses. Do you know they edit photos/videos to make CP? Stupid cow

And stop saying day in A life you idiot

• Angry

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Who buys valentines gifts for the whole family? It’s ridiculous, the amount of shit I’ve seen on my FB today too, people setting out all the gifts for their kids to wake up to today 🤯🤯
It's like pancake day yesterday, the amount of poeple trying to out do each other with elaborate toppings or coloured pancakes. What happened to a bit of lemon and sugar ffs?! I must admit I don't get the Valentine's Day for all type thing, that's not what it's about....just become another gimmick / excuse for people to show off a load of shit.

The Lurker

She’s bought her mum a new car and made the video all about herself. “Look what I’ve done for my mum, mum said I want to show you what YOU’VE helped me buy” She’s very odd
She's a total Narc. That smug smarmy smile making out shes the perfect daughter. Why does everything have to be on camera.