Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
She’s so thick 😫 cookies and cream cheesecake. Says she can’t really taste the cookie apart from the base. Yes that would be the cookies part you moron 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch once it got to ela. It’s wrong on so many parts, filming your child eating, for the pleasure of online weirdos, who will be saving her videos! Sev we know you read here, put your child’s welfare before your own need for fame and your need for money!

Ejo27

VIP Member
Did she really just say "I never think of myself" ???? What an absolute TWAT. Everything she does is with herself in mind. She won't even buy her kid a nice easter egg or christmas present but is happy to frequently treat herself to £10 cakes and a bottle of wine most nights. Not to mention 5 holidays

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Shes stupid for always telling her followers her live location and most times WITH Ela

Remember when she gave the SILs Airbnb listing when they were both there with their children?!?!?@ fucking stupid

When she goes to that trampoline place she lets people know,

She does not safeguard herself or child, yes that stalker was nuts but Sevda openly and freely gives away her locations all the time

RBN20

Chatty Member
Why is the SiL such a dick? At Christmas she said ‘Tom Tom’ had gone to his Christmas party that he ‘didn’t want to go to’ and would escape to his hotel room asap and today she’s saying he’s gone for a job interview but he doesn’t really want the job.

she does realise people at both his current company and the company he’s interviewing for could see these right? And that it could have an affect on his working life?

they are the type of things you say amongst friends and family, not to thousands of strangers On the internet. There’s so many videos popping up lately of people getting fired for saying things about their jobs on tiktok, even as minor as them daydreaming about holidays when they’re supposed to be working.

• Heart

littleladyk

She’s not ill. Plus she had waffles for breakfast. If she was that ill, she wouldn’t have been able to eat them. All then crappy foods, late nights and lack of parental guidance will really take its toll when she gets to ks2.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Bad enough posting that video of Ela, but the pweirdo enabling cunt has deleted every. Single comment regarding the safeguarding of Ela and the ones saying how weird it is that she has an account. Absolutely horrific.

• Wow
  • Angry

Whatever123

VIP Member
She reads this and Reddit, why can she not make a conscious effort to keep that fat tongue in her mouth. It’s absolutely vile. I don’t know anyone else who eats and licks their lips like this. wtf it’s honestly so disgusting.

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
It was a while back but here it is
that’s pretty unhinged behaviour. I get that if one of us spotted her in the wild we’d maybe get a sneaky pic of her and tell everyone on here we saw her but none of us (I hope) would actually go out of our ways to go sit and wait for her.

We know she reads here and Reddit and the fact that conversation didn’t prompt her to safeguard Ela more actually blows my mind

Reactions: 16

ncc89

VIP Member
I don’t know why sevda says that coming up with ideas for bwands takes her so long, I work in social media marketing and it really shouldn’t take her hours.

The brand will have sent her the concept, all she has to do is think of how it’ll fit in with her regular content, she never does anything creative so I really don’t understand when she says it takes her “agers”.

Knowing sevda she’s still on dial-up internet so most of her time will be spent kicking sedat off of his phone call to babestation so she can connect her laptop to the internet.

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
My god they are so thick it's painful. In what world would the crazy professor SIL think that leaving that chat in about earnings at the end of video would be acceptable and something to share with tiktok, it just yet another thing to piss people off, bet seagull is RAGING! 😂

Also I think it says a lot that Sedat is more than happy to appear in his sister's videos but not Sevda's.

Seagull inserts herself into all of the SILs videos, telling her how and what to film. From last night's takeaway video, "have you tried a chip?" Basically try a chip on camera you dumb bint, I'm the tiktok expert and that's how it's done. If I was the SIL I'd be telling her to get fucked!

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I knew she was no good when she started blocking people commenting free Palestine because you don’t need to be religious to dislike the slaughter of women and children you just have to have a shred of humanity especially when she has a child herself to me it said everything you ever needed to know about her heart and how shallow she is.

• Heart

Ejo27

VIP Member
yes you're right she says no more weeatbix.
Sedat is saying don't think of the money, and Sev is sounding very ungrateful and greedy. She also says she earns normally 6K and it has dropped then she says no Weetbix. Sedat is saying don't worry more work will come in. Awww he so supportive.

friends translation
It is madness she was earning £6k a MONTH and has left her house in that sorry state. It would cost a couple of grand max to have it decorated professionally and give her daughter a nice bedroom. She is such a tight cow unless it is for herself and her own benefit! New kitchen, new car but can’t buy her daughter more than a lunch box for Christmas.