Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I can’t watch when all I can hear is Ewa chomping in the back ground. How hard is it to politely tell her to eat with her mouth closed. Silly Sev will say eat nicely but that means nothing to Ewa. And stop telling her ‘well done’ ‘good girl’ when she has eaten all her food. It is toxic!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ejo27

VIP Member
Well well well. She’s deleted all trace of the third sister off of her instagram 👀👀👀 Good job we all got screenshots 😂 She is also such a daft cow she hasn’t even managed to do that properly.

Here you go Sevda, I’ve screenshot it so you can go and delete that one as well.

I thought it was odd she was sharing old photos from her instagram, she’s obviously been going through on a deleting spree. I wonder if management had a word or the big sis requested!

Attachments

• Wow

Bexlouell

It's the way she has ALL her fingers around whatever she's eating/drinking all the time. I've now started consciously checking how many fingers I'm holding something with when I'm eating/drinking 🤣

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
That comment about Lisa having a Coke for breakfast was such a dig! Sev it’s no worst than you eating cakes and donuts for breakfast!
Also ‘Wocco is in the front room watching Ela eat her breakfast’
Sev hun hes a dog and its called begging for food ffs 😩

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
SIL doing the “I’ll look after you” TT trend. I’m convinced she is a secret “twoll” and purposely posted the video discussing finances. She’s trying to help her brother escape from a narcissistic, controlling witch 😂😂

Always shading her MIL too!
Ela is his spitting image in this photo

Reactions: 11

Lj8

Has anyone seen the latest insta post 😂😂😂😂 her the sister and Munster in valentines pyjamas
IMG_0247.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
People in ikea telling her how beautiful she is. Fuck off Sevda you narcissistic witch.

and brush your daughters hair. Absolutely zero shame.

it really makes me feel sick when i see her first thing on a morning i wake early too because i have a job to go to and housework to do and kids to feed and get ready for the day but her labia eyes and white tongue are always out in full force and her stupid high pitched voice, like thrush! an irritating cXXt 😂😂

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Fucking joke how much she babies that kid. Off school with a cough and cold 😂 but on the sofa jumping up asking for more food. I hope she school is keeping an eye on her every move 👀👀

• Heart

Bellaboos

If you’re in her area and know the school would you not consider reporting her to them?
It’s just so wrong and anyone talking about the lack of safeguarding but able to do something really should consider it

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Why are Toby Carvery still gifting this greedy beg and her WHOLE family free meals each month? Sat there slurping over their gifted food, struggling to use cutlery, both Sevda and her hairy uh uh long tooth daddy ripping gravy filled yorkshire puddings apart with their hands. It's utterly disgusting. Who wants to see people do this?

Thought she didn't like double dipping and sharing? They were all passing the gifted desserts about, like the gluttonous pigs that they are. How is she still getting away with this? I'm sorry, I just don't get these companies.

• Sick

misssyhill

And there’s more - are there really people out in the world that needed a tutorial in how to make a cup of instant coffee!!! 😂😂🤡🤡🤡
IMG_8607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Celeb219

VIP Member
She can’t do anything for anyone without putting it on blast on the internet so she can reap in the praise for being so kind and generous

sev, if you have to work that hard for people to tell you you’re a good person, you probably arent

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I think the sister in law doesn’t really like sevda and puts up with her for sedat. I noticed sevda was dead choppy with him on her morning video with his sister there. Honestly think she wants to out sevda anyway she can. She seems a very smart woman.
I don’t think it takes much to outsmart simple sevda 😆

• Haha

Burgh Gal

The shampoo her hairdresser recommended is out of her price range? The £6k a month drying up Sev?

And deliberately getting her daughter a toy that's £3 cheaper, Sev stop acting like you've got no money and buy your daughter the toy she wants if you're going to buy her a toy anyway, not just the cheaper one

• Haha