Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
My partner is a chef so sometimes he makes summit and I’m like this is FUCKING BANGING
and then the next bite I might be like omg.
And then I shut up and eat my food.
MmmmmIng over every bite like that is OTT, fake af and it’s starting to piss off people who watch her

Reactions: 13

Sar85

The way she talks about how much people do for her. It was only a few months ago she was on a live crying about how she didn't have anyone and she was always alone. Ungrateful cow.

Whatever123

VIP Member
The throwback photo on instagram where she says she was the smallest she’s had ever been and had an unhealthy relationship with food and didn’t eat much. Sev, just because you’re not skinny anymore, doesn’t mean you have a healthy relationship with food now. You have an obsession with food, your diet is shocking, you definitely do not have a healthy relationship with food. Get therapy.

ncc89

VIP Member
She’s the kind of dog walker I can’t stand, who lets their dog run fucking wild over to any other dog it sees. My dog looks like an absolute teddy bear but he’s reactive due to a really bad experience as a pup, he’s never off his lead unless we’ve booked a private dog walking field, but otherwise we’re working so hard every day on his walks to improve his reactivity and it can all be undone so quickly when a stupid owner like Sevda lets their dog race over to “say hello and play” and you always get the same excuse “it’s ok they’re friendly!” Absolutely clueless and shouldn’t be allowed a dog imo.

Reactions: 12

crazycakelady

VIP Member
The older banished sister has three kids you would think the way the grandparents fawn over Ewa they would miss there other grandchildren so strange!
And day 3 off school for a bloody cold but she’s still ramming crap down Ewa

• Haha

Mumofboys2010

Wait for the be kind post later today, all the trolls posting will be too much for poor sevda. Her true colours were definitely shown in that video. I hope people now realize what type of person she actually is. The silence speaks volumes she knows what she has done

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I dont think thats cute at all like all the comments say (well the ones she hasnt deleted). A child filming themselves eating to play tiktoker is actually really sad! This is the behaviour shes learning from her mum.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I tried recording myself having a snack when I really was having a snack before lunch and guys, I cringed!! I couldn't do it!!! Staring at myself eating? Yeah sevda isn't right in the head

And getting her sister to read her work isn't a surprise, this is someone who failed school and left school at 16 with no qualifications and ended up at a pharmacy counting pills. She writes like she speaks. She has no formal education, doesnt read and we've all seen how she writes, so no wonder she gets her sister to check everything

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
What a disgusting animal.
---
Also that child giggling and shrieking the entire way through that disgusting eat with me video. So noisy! There is categorically nothing wrong with her. An ill child wouldn’t be up gone 8pm squealing with delight if they were too sick to go to school.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
Uploading this here in case she makes Kuki deleted it. Isn’t the internet a wonderful place 😂

Attachments

• Heart

jazzy22

VIP Member
Oh my god I’m sorry but I really hate her. What the actual duck does she have to truly complain about? In agony because she didn’t stop making food & filming yesterday? She really hasn’t got a clue she’s absolutely deluded beyond belief. How people take to her and take her serious I’ll never ever know.

Ejo27

VIP Member
Let me get this right, you don’t like seeing people lick their fingers and then touch food but you will eat Ela’s left over porridge and spaghetti hoops that she had slavered all over and had her little fingers in and about the bowls?!

Also what was the need to open a new jar of Biscoff? That crossiant already had a disgusting amount smeared on it!!!

• Sick

Ted2

Chatty Member
She's said in her stories that she got up fed Wocco and took him out yet she's still in her pyjamas. I assume took out meant she opened the door to her 'garden'.

• Wow
  • Haha