Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veilside

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that does pancakes for dessert on pancake day?
Never would I feed my children pancakes loaded with biscoff, cream and sprinkled with icing sugar for their breakfast before school.

Will she be having more loaded pancakes after school?
And is it not fun for kids to put their toppings on their own pancakes! As toddlers my kids would be standing on chairs up against the worktop making a mess loading theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Why is she so shocked that the mini digestives she’s putting in Ela’s lunch box ‘are actually like mini digestives… how cool is that?’ When she literally even read out the front of the packet saying they were mcvities mini digestives! Soooo simple 😭 what was she expecting them to be??

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Imagine her driving. I’ve just been sat thinking about it. I bet she is so dangerous. One of those middle lane people that hesitates at round abouts and cuts people up.

• Haha

buster239

There’s a new vid of Ela mmmm-ing over food (that is all) and it’s been flooded with positive comments and even worse… over 200 saves! That’s so WRONG and disgusting. Why would you save a video of a child moaning? I’m totally gobsmacked. This is a whole new low for Sevda

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
The amount of sugar on that pancake is obscene. They're not too fick, they're not too fin. They are loaded with sugar though Sevda. That poor kid will have no teef left in her head by the time she reaches adulthood.

Whippy cream. It's squirty cream Sevda. She really is as fick as mince.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Don’t know why but it annoys me so much that she insists on putting Wocco in a full, thick coat for his walks. I have a cocker the same age and she doesn’t wear a coat because she doesn’t stop running on her walks so there’s no need at all. She literally only does it because she doesn’t want him getting muddy, news flash sev, that’s part of having a dog

he must be roasting in the coat, especially with how mild it’s been the last week. He’s got a thick coat of fur as it is

ncc89

VIP Member
It’s all one big pissing contest these days, if social media wasn’t a thing then these people wouldn’t buy half of this tat for their kids. They buy it purely to post on social media to try and make themselves look good, it’s pathetic. Or as sevda would say “pafetic”

Celeb219

VIP Member
Ella only goes to school when it suits Sev, if she is busy out lunching etc she will ship Ella off even if she says she doesn’t feel well, but she isn’t busy doing anything she will keep her off all week with a stomachs ache whilst also feeding her biscoff croissants, she uses school like a babysitter.

same with the dog, she got him to ‘help her get out walking’ but she only ever walks him when she really fancies it, everyone else takes him out normally, he might get some air time if he is cuddling up but aside from that she prefers him to be someone else’s problem.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
No mhming or mooing in that video she posted from 2021, so she can eat without making ridiculous noises… just proves how much she does it now for attention!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I have worked in a school, she will receive attendance letters and maybe a meeting to discuss. They will eventually get the education welfare officer involved if it doesn’t improve. It will fall under safeguarding too as it will come under educational neglect as they are not meeting the standards. Ela will fall further behind and schools do not have the resources or teachers to catch her. She will just miss everything the class has learnt every time she is away!
my guess is the school wil have the family on their radar. I will also guess they will be watching her socials. If I had a family who were content creator then I would be keeping an eye on the social media!

• Wow
  • Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
A bit late but her skin care ad has just popped up on my fyp. Do these companies not vet who they are paying to advertise? It was only the other week she put on her Instagram she had been accidentally been using a garnier banana hair mask as a moisturiser and didn’t realise until the tub was empty… fick and definitely no skin care regime!!

• Haha
  • Wow

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Begda has nearly made it through two days without posting. How long do we think it will be until she's back tapping her Argos necklace against her chest and telling people to be kind?

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
Also she knows that her sister is a little bit big why would you wear something like that to make her feel like shit!
Since when do we have to not wear certain clothing because fat people exist 🤣
I dislike Sev as much as the next guy, but she’s not responsible for her sisters weight and doesn’t need to dress a certain way to make her sister feel better about her diet choices.

Ejo27

VIP Member
What I’d give to be a fly on the wall in that house today! I bet she is FUMING. Steam coming out her giant nostrils! She sounded irate at Sedat like we all know she is behind the camera. She is a nasty, controlling witch.

The thing is Sevda, if you’re going to make a career out of being an influencer/content creator, you have to be a bit more professional. She can’t even manage to keep up appearances. Let the red wine pour this evening and the fun begin 😂😂

If you listen closely, you hear her mention not having earnings from Weetabix video. Now we know why she pushing so damn hard for a porridge collab. Lost £2k a month for being an A grade twat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

hanlosc

I bet her mum & dad are so pleased she has a friend
Oh cringe. She looks like she would sit in her room writing My Chemical Romance lyrics in her diary while shouting "IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM" downstairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14