Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, remember that Sev 😉 nice paddling pool for ewa in the prison yard garden this year. Makes me sick the way she sits there saying we have turkey end of April and Cyprus in June but we will pwobably be in the UK in July and August 😡 keep rubbing it in sev, fingers crossed for delays and bad weather for you. Hopefully this time next year you’re downfall has happened
Is that 3-4wks off school for Ela? I know Cyprus is two wks. She is literally failing that child so badly with her education. The school must have huge concerns with this family. From being online, her diet, her education. It’s absolutely poor parenting and she will be the first to complain when the school give her feedback to say Ela is behind in her school work! Dickhead!

Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
The noises Ewa makes near the end of that ‘Eat with Me’ are absolutely f**king shocking on so many levels. It’s like sex noises. I can’t believe she’s left that in. Absolute disgrace. Not to mention the brat didn’t shut up the entire video. Who actually listens to and enjoys her shit content?

• Sick
  • Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I honestly think with sedat it’s a case of the lights on but nobody’s home. I don’t think he really has a clue what’s going on and the safety of his daughter. He must be so trusting of his wife to be protecting his daughter but actually she isn’t at all. Sedat can’t even look after himself without being babysat by his father in law so definitely can’t look after a child.
why can the dipshit say rasBERRIES blueBERRIES but strawberry’s are strawbweez 🙈
I think the whole family are red flags. They are showing no responsibility towards the child when in this day and age we are told constantly told about the dangers. I'm honestly appalled at what I've seen.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Lisa has coke in the morning does she? Oh right, well for breakfast you have cakes galore, Sedat has a bowl of chocolate and an energy drink and Ewa has a truckload of sugar and then again for her dinner and her tea 👍

• Haha

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Begda has nearly made it through two days without posting. How long do we think it will be until she's back tapping her Argos necklace against her chest and telling people to be kind?
“I’ve not been on because I’ve had some weaaaaaaaally nasty messages you guys and it’s really not on.” 🙄🙄

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
The sister in law aka Bella lasagne (fireman Sam fans know) may be harmless but if I hear “Hi darlings” one more time I’m going to lose it 😭 also can nothing be private anymore? putting so much of her personal issues online like money struggles , her daughters academic struggles and sharing information about her daughters health/diagnoses with strangers I just find it bizarre when I think a lot of this stuff should be private not because it’s anything to be ashamed about as there a lot of people going through the same or similar struggles but because it’s strange to sit and film yourself sharing so much about your life with strangers for attention and to make money.

• Heart

Veilside

Chatty Member
When she was droning on about walking Wocco off the lead and if he sees another dog he will run over to them as all he wants to do is play, that’s when he won’t listen to her when she calls him back.
She is the reason I absolutely hate walking my dog over our local park! The times I have had to shout at other dog owners that my dog does not want to play and to get their dog away as she will end up snapping (my dog is on her lead) And all I get is ‘he’s friendly he just wants to play’ I couldn’t give a shit, my dog doesn’t so get your dog away and if it doesn’t come back on your recall then it should be on a bloody lead! The only time my dog is comfortable with another dog over the park is when it’s in passing and the dog is gently sniffing around her, not excitably jumping about wanting to play.

• Heart

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Just came to say the same thing. 1. Fucking hell, how much cheese 😬😳 and 2. My 3 year old can use a knife and fork better. And speak better actually! Jesus that poor kid

Rackley123

Chatty Member
She posted 2 hours ago saying Ela was napping, why the fuck is that kid napping at that time for.
Why is a 7 year old still napping? With the constant alleged illnesses that Ela has, the stomach aches, the napping during the day like a toddler, I’d be taking her to the doctor 🤔

ncc89

VIP Member
I took a few days of annual leave last week and it was nice to take my time with housework, take the dog for really long walks, catch up on life admin etc and I felt really refreshed after it - then I realised these were basically what sevda would class as “busy days” 🤣🤣 she wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it slapped her in the face!!

Ejo27

VIP Member
SIL doing the “I’ll look after you” TT trend. I’m convinced she is a secret “twoll” and purposely posted the video discussing finances. She’s trying to help her brother escape from a narcissistic, controlling witch 😂😂

Always shading her MIL too!

Attachments

• Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m taking a guess that this is for you on her IG 😂
Imagine
She read my post and altered that but will do nothing to keep Ewa safe
That’s what I can’t get my head round, she’s obv reading the commenrs when she’s deleting them

ETA who the fuck writes a list this

IMG_0885.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ejo27

VIP Member
The way she drones on about takeaways being a rare treat! 😂 I scrolled back and they literally had a takeaway from the chicken shop exactly 2 weeks ago and Turkish pizzas again 2 weeks before that.

Nothing wrong with having a takeaway every couple of weeks but don’t make out your are mother Theresa of home cooked, nutritious meals.

• Heart
I know it’s come up before but Dil works full time looks after her elderly mum, has a doggy who’s got heart failure and on his last days yet still manages to cook nearly every day from Scratch. Yesterday she did 2 tray bakes and 2 full pasta dishes for her family and her mum. You rarely hear her complaining how tired she is. Begda should be ashamed she moans she has tons of work to do when she does the bare min

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Sevda said she had a bad time in school and was bullied about her weight. Which clearly was her overeating as she lost all the weight, her parents are mostly to blame as they should’ve done something about it. She’s now causing ela to have problems, saying elas got anxiety and why is she letting her have so many days off when there’s bugger all wrong with her. She will have the education onto her and be kept an eye on. And when ela is genuinely ill she will get in shit again cos her attendance is so poor. I think the parents are to blame for the way the whole family is, they are away so the sister who’s a fully grown adult has to be babysat by sevda. Sevda can hardly function herself as an adult. Sedat has to be babysat. If ela is ill, sevdas mom has to help. They are a strange family who all need to grow up. The dad is weird, if my dad sat on tik tok chomping down his dinners talking like a twat with his mouth full, I would fully fucking disown him 😂

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
Sevda saying she had a special guest at the dinner table on her latest eat with me and making out her and sedat are happily eating dinner together and like eachother and you’ve got sedat looking at her like what the fuck are you even saying woman 😂😂 never seen a more awkward couple 🤭

• Haha