Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a reasoning for what she says very conniving
All the whole looking for a car for her mum was because she wanted to brag that it was her that made it happen
Me me me
Typical Sevda has to be a saint for her minions
Why not decorate your horrible bedrooms instead

Reactions: 8
Burning olive leaves won’t help you Sevda. Just stop being a massive c*nt and your “bad luck” will stop.

Reactions: 5
If she has an accountant would they not advise her to put the car down and a work thing after her mom goes round to hers cleaning a lot?

Reactions: 2
I am mortified at that dinner video. Ewa talking her usual power of pish, the wink, the noises. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
That last tiktok was super uncomfortable to watch. That kid really does get on my nerves. She’s going to be an absolute nightmare when she’s older and probably with terrible mh issues thanks to her simpleton of a mother who can’t even use a bleeping knife!!

Reactions: 9
Did she actually buy the car for her mum? Her language around the whole thing is odd even for her. She says helped her buy but what does that mean? Did she give her some or all of the money or is it the money she pays her that has allowed the mum to buy it.
She found it on the internet is probably what she means by helping her mum buy the car.

Reactions: 1
That last tiktok was super uncomfortable to watch. That kid really does get on my nerves. She’s going to be an absolute nightmare when she’s older and probably with terrible mh issues thanks to her simpleton of a mother who can’t even use a bleeping knife!!
She’ll be long gone by then, sevda would swap her for a paid ad

Reactions: 4
Wtf was that wink 🙄 she’s actually groomed her kid into her puppet

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She eats like a bleeping animal, instead of using a knife she used a fork and then her spare bare hand to scoop more food up onto the fork. Is she 3 years old or something ?!

Also earlier on today when she made them cheese toasties she just picked up sedats food from his plate without asking to show the camera that they were made with different toastie machines. Never in my life would I pick someones food up off their plate without asking, husband or not. Poor bleeping table manners! And of course she added a tit ton more cheese to Ela's one because she couldn't see it melting outside the sandwich. That kid will turn into a block if cheese soon!

Look how awful her hair is in daylight...
Screenshot_20240217-173804_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Urrggghh the way she talks about Wocco and being ‘so lucky’ that he just wants to play with every dog he sees, she is one incident away from that poor boy getting into some serious trouble.

Not all dogs want to play, and even if they do, not all owners allow it, because THEY know their dog and have every right to say no.

I have a super friendly lab, but she is not permitted to just play with any dog we pass.

There is no wonder he has no recall if he is under the impression that all dogs are game, and id be very suprised if she doesn’t get shouted at when he charges over to people.

She has no clue how to raise that dog, or her child for that matter, she just uses him for cuteness

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.