Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi guys good evening I’m going to PUT my daughters dinner” SHE IS SO FICK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is her hair so singed and snapped literally a week after having it cut? If it splits any more, she’ll give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money. She’s got the beak to pull it off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is her hair so singed and snapped literally a week after having it cut? If it splits any more, she’ll give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money. She’s got the beak to pull it off 😂
Shes going to have no hair by the time shes 40, all those box dyes every couple of weeks and straightening it every day has her hair ruined, it never looks healthy even after her trip to the hairdressers for her trim. She can easily afford to go to the hairdressers have her hair stripped, conditioned and coloured and look after it from there but she would rather buy her cheap shein clothes and tat from poundland 🤦‍♀️
---
Shouldn’t that toastie video be an ad if the George forman is being used?
I would have thought so but it's a bit confusing, like you, I thought anything they have been given for free should be marked AD or gifted but now I'm under the impression that they do an AD for it when they get it, then that's them done their AD, somebody on here might know how it actually works 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
She’s bought her mum a new car and made the video all about herself. “Look what I’ve done for my mum, mum said I want to show you what YOU’VE helped me buy” She’s very odd

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s bought her mum a new car and made the video all about herself. “Look what I’ve done for my mum, mum said I want to show you what YOU’VE helped me buy” She’s very odd
She's a total Narc. That smug smarmy smile making out shes the perfect daughter. Why does everything have to be on camera.

Reactions: 13
Can she not help her mum out and not tell TikTok? How embarrassing for her
Of course she wants all the attention for herself. Nothing to do with her mum or being nice just wants the praise from her minions on tiktok. Her true colours are definitely coming through

Reactions: 7
Did she actually buy the car for her mum? Her language around the whole thing is odd even for her. She says helped her buy but what does that mean? Did she give her some or all of the money or is it the money she pays her that has allowed the mum to buy it.

Reactions: 5
She can’t do anything for anyone without putting it on blast on the internet so she can reap in the praise for being so kind and generous

sev, if you have to work that hard for people to tell you you’re a good person, you probably arent

She’s getting on my nerves even more than usual. You ‘help’ buy your mum a car, that’s fine - keep it private. She just wants it on TikTok so the comments are flooded with ‘you’re so kind’ and ‘such a lovely daughter’ - such a narc. always wants the validation from others.

If she’s got a few grand disposable cash, I know we’ve mentioned it here before but WHY is her daughter’s bedroom still like a used old woman’s bedroom in a local authority care home? There’s not one thing in that girls room that suits her age. In fact; my 80 year old Nana has a more modern bedroom than Ela! It would cost Sev a few hundred quid for some paint on the walls, nice curtains and bedding, some ikea furniture, maybe even a new carpet at a push 🤷‍♀️ a few shelves and pretty pictures on the wall to make Ela enjoy her room. I honestly don’t get why it hasn’t been touched since the 90’s. She’s a disgrace. Her mum’s just come back from holiday and they are going again in a few months so they aren’t exactly skint are they! So let your mum buy her own car if she needs one so bad and spend your money on that ugly house and primarily your daughter!!!

When she was droning on about walking Wocco off the lead and if he sees another dog he will run over to them as all he wants to do is play, that’s when he won’t listen to her when she calls him back.
She is the reason I absolutely hate walking my dog over our local park! The times I have had to shout at other dog owners that my dog does not want to play and to get their dog away as she will end up snapping (my dog is on her lead) And all I get is ‘he’s friendly he just wants to play’ I couldn’t give a tit, my dog doesn’t so get your dog away and if it doesn’t come back on your recall then it should be on a bloody lead! The only time my dog is comfortable with another dog over the park is when it’s in passing and the dog is gently sniffing around her, not excitably jumping about wanting to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.