Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, remember that Sev šŸ˜‰ nice paddling pool for ewa in the prison yard garden this year. Makes me sick the way she sits there saying we have turkey end of April and Cyprus in June but we will pwobably be in the UK in July and August šŸ˜” keep rubbing it in sev, fingers crossed for delays and bad weather for you. Hopefully this time next year youā€™re downfall has happened
Is that 3-4wks off school for Ela? I know Cyprus is two wks. She is literally failing that child so badly with her education. The school must have huge concerns with this family. From being online, her diet, her education. Itā€™s absolutely poor parenting and she will be the first to complain when the school give her feedback to say Ela is behind in her school work! head!

Reactions: 14
How is she still feeding her child pancakes she made 2 days ago? Come on now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How she feeds her child is a form of child abuse. Poor kid, most of us are doing our best to feed our children the best fruit and veggies, lean meat, and good meals ready for when she comes home with no cameras.

Reactions: 4
The dumbness is getting worse. An act surely? Paddling pool itā€™s February just to save herself a few quid šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Well, Herman Munster is the gift that keeps on giving. That ā€˜eventā€™ and the comments on here have had me roaring šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
The dumbness is getting worse. An act surely? Paddling pool itā€™s February just to save herself a few quid šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She will have to buy those cushioned ABC, 123 mats for under it or Ewa will have a sore arse sitting in it, I say the ABC, 123 ones because Ewa can play with them after, so it wont be a waste of money, we all know how seagull hates wasting things šŸ™„

• Haha
The sister in law aka Bella lasagne (fireman Sam fans know) may be harmless but if I hear ā€œHi darlingsā€ one more time Iā€™m going to lose it šŸ˜­ also can nothing be private anymore? putting so much of her personal issues online like money struggles , her daughters academic struggles and sharing information about her daughters health/diagnoses with strangers I just find it bizarre when I think a lot of this stuff should be private not because itā€™s anything to be ashamed about as there a lot of people going through the same or similar struggles but because itā€™s strange to sit and film yourself sharing so much about your life with strangers for attention and to make money.
Itā€™s a bit much from Bella Lasagne isnā€™t. Seems to be some kind of emotional crutch, Iā€™m here for it though. Tom Tom barely seems there of engaged does he? Poor woman needs an outlet. We need a Bella Lasagne SIL thread. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™I donā€™t know how to do it? She fascinates me, least old wobbly head has something to say! Unlike simple Sev grating mounds of cheese every 5 minutes. Her rant today about not being a millionaire was so bitchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s a bit much from Bella Lasagne isnā€™t. Seems to be some kind of emotional crutch, Iā€™m here for it though. Tom Tom barely seems there of engaged does he? Poor woman needs an outlet. We need a Bella Lasagne SIL thread. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™I donā€™t know how to do it? She fascinates me, least old wobbly head has something to say! Unlike simple Sev grating mounds of cheese every 5 minutes. Her rant today about not being a millionaire was so bitchy!
Donā€™t think the SIL can have a thead here. Iā€™m sure they need 10k followers before making a thread .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah SIL is flying high these days! I donā€™t know how I must confess. If someone on here does perhaps we can start one!

Reactions: 1
Poor Sedat this week, heā€™s been told heā€™s getting ā€˜Netflix and Chillā€™ and ā€˜nudesā€™ but neither were what he was expecting šŸ˜…
IMG_1634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Most boring just like her especially in that grey knitted nan suit acrylic tit šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
They might be boring but at least they are not the tacky bleeping tit she normally has. They are the nicest ones I seen her have. Well when I say nicest what I actually mean is least worst.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.