Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love every bit of her insta post 🤣 the way she did her friend dirty with this pic she chose, the individual cheese slices just sitting there on the table. Imagine somebody taking each out of the package to lie flat there. Comedy gold
So it looks like there was only 4 of them plus the tarot lady 🤷🏼‍♀️
I live in the same town as her and I didn’t see this event advertised anywhere! I didn’t even know that venue existed 🤣
What were they trying to achieve with this event? I’m baffled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused, is this the event she was selling tickets for where all the money went to a small business and she was paying for food???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gives me the rage when she puts sauces on peoples dinner, she controls absolutely everything or is it sedat is not allowed to handle the condiments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gives me the rage when she puts sauces on peoples dinner, she controls absolutely everything or is it sedat is not allowed to handle the condiments.
I notice how they aren’t nandos and Heinz anymore. The piri piri mayo is aldi stuff (assuming she did use the aldi piri piri mayo that I’ve previously seen)

Reactions: 3
It clearly says he got her a happy Mother’s Day MUM for her on Mother’s Day instead of wife. Not valentines 🤷🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t bloody want much does she. I assume the card Sedat got was for Ewa to give to Seagull. She can’t buy her own card she’s a child!

Reactions: 1
Now here we have some real content from someone who’s only been using the app for a short while. Kuki manically hacking into a watermelon, she’s so entertaining. She is quite bizarre but she’s interesting and she obviously has a heart of gold compared to that witch of a sister in law. I’ll forgive her for the eating videos, the chewing noises etc because she’s essentially been groomed by that greedy sister in law of hers. We know already Kuki had some money worries, hence her taking a lodger in. Sevda has obviously not been shy in bragging to her family about how much she makes and the freebies she gets, she certainly didn’t think twice of telling them she used to make 6K a month. The sister in law probably thought tiktok was an easier option.

I bet she was imagining Sevda’s head as she plunged that knife into the melon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That valentines event was absolutely tragic. I can't actually believe she even posted about it, how embarrassing 😫

• Haha
I’m so confused, is this the event she was selling tickets for where all the money went to a small business and she was paying for food???
I thought Sevda was organising an event for her ‘fans’?!
And who eats pancakes the day after they were made, grim.

Reactions: 6
The sister in law aka Bella lasagne (fireman Sam fans know) may be harmless but if I hear “Hi darlings” one more time I’m going to lose it 😭 also can nothing be private anymore? putting so much of her personal issues online like money struggles , her daughters academic struggles and sharing information about her daughters health/diagnoses with strangers I just find it bizarre when I think a lot of this stuff should be private not because it’s anything to be ashamed about as there a lot of people going through the same or similar struggles but because it’s strange to sit and film yourself sharing so much about your life with strangers for attention and to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The sister in law aka Bella lasagne (fireman Sam fans know) may be harmless but if I hear “Hi darlings” one more time I’m going to lose it 😭 also can nothing be private anymore? putting so much of her personal issues online like money struggles , her daughters academic struggles and sharing information about her daughters health/diagnoses with strangers I just find it bizarre when I think a lot of this stuff should be private not because it’s anything to be ashamed about as there a lot of people going through the same or similar struggles but because it’s strange to sit and film yourself sharing so much about your life with strangers for attention and to make money.
Totally agree I can't stand the wobbling nutter Ken Dodd 🙄 thank god I'm blocked by her never seen someone so false
Whole family are a joke the perv dad with doormat as well
Can't stand none of them family of begs 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sevda the seagull if you read this I’m begging you PLEASE get the account back up, or even make another 😂

A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, remember that Sev 😉 nice paddling pool for ewa in the prison yard garden this year. Makes me sick the way she sits there saying we have turkey end of April and Cyprus in June but we will pwobably be in the UK in July and August 😡 keep rubbing it in sev, fingers crossed for delays and bad weather for you. Hopefully this time next year you’re downfall has happened

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s so thick 😫 cookies and cream cheesecake. Says she can’t really taste the cookie apart from the base. Yes that would be the cookies part you moron 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How has this brainless bint been able to give up a proper job and be paid to waffle on over cheesecake (for breakfast) about paddling pools and just talking general tit? She is so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 8
She’s so thick 😫 cookies and cream cheesecake. Says she can’t really taste the cookie apart from the base. Yes that would be the cookies part you moron 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
When she cut herself more because the whopper of a slice for BREAKFAST wasn’t big enough. I can’t.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.