Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family buy each other valentines gifts? Never heard the term token gifts either
Her sister wrote in the card rocco is the only man Sevda needs 😂 that tells you everything about their marriage
It’s been said before (probably) and I’ll say it again, the sister wants Sedat to jump her or maybe Sedat wants to jump the sister. Either way there seemed more chemistry between the fat sister and Sedat on the new years kiss video. In fact he seemed closer to Seagulls dad than her. It would be so sad fir Seadat to loose the relationship with his FIL as they clearly share a bond so I think them making Seagull disappear like sister number 3 and have Ewa raised by her Auntie.

Reactions: 1
Who buys valentines gifts for the whole family? It’s ridiculous, the amount of tit I’ve seen on my FB today too, people setting out all the gifts for their kids to wake up to today 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Who buys valentines gifts for the whole family? It’s ridiculous, the amount of tit I’ve seen on my FB today too, people setting out all the gifts for their kids to wake up to today 🤯🤯
It's like pancake day yesterday, the amount of poeple trying to out do each other with elaborate toppings or coloured pancakes. What happened to a bit of lemon and sugar ffs?! I must admit I don't get the Valentine's Day for all type thing, that's not what it's about....just become another gimmick / excuse for people to show off a load of tit.

Reactions: 13
It’s all one big pissing contest these days, if social media wasn’t a thing then these people wouldn’t buy half of this tat for their kids. They buy it purely to post on social media to try and make themselves look good, it’s pathetic. Or as sevda would say “pafetic”

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the latest insta post 😂😂😂😂 her the sister and Munster in valentines pyjamas
IMG_0247.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
the ‘event’ was dull as dishwater! My nans nursing home Valentine event last night had more life in it than that verity’s one!! And my nan is 96 and is in a wheelchair!!!!

Reactions: 8
Does she realise golden syrup isn’t maple syrup? Daft cow

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she wrote those cards to herself from her mum, dad and sister. There is no chance if they actually got ewa one she wouldn’t have filmed it.

Why the duck is she wearing a long sleeved turtle neck top under a lovely pyjama set?
She looks bleeping ridiculous.

Anytime Valentines has been mentioned, she mentions 'Galentines' with more excitement.
I'm telling you, they had a YouTube tutorial on how to conceive a baby and her parents were there to make sure it was done right.
Absolutely nothing in that marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was this event the one she was putting on where she expected ‘fans’ to show up to see her? When I watched the stories I assumed it was a private event laid on for her and Lurch, it only appeared to be them two, the sister and someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she’s even bothered if Sedats gets her a card for valentines because there’s no way her and Sedat sleep in the same bed and touch each other so are they even in love? there’s no chemistry between them and all she does is talk tit about him and his family. She also has admitted herself that she avoids spending time alone with him cause she can’t be bothered which is a strange thing to say when most married couples who are actually happy together and in love would want to go for a meal together. When she has gone somewhere with him she takes Ela along with them or invites her family just so she doesn’t have to be alone with her husband it’s very odd.

Reactions: 13
Can’t explain how much I dislike the ugly mate
Oooh valentines exorcist PJs and a kid named Wednesday
✨ edgy ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.