Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ela not being able to use a knife and fork properly is something Sevda should be ashamed of herself for because her and her family baby Ela treating her like she’s a one year old when she’s 7 turning 8 this year yet the amount of times we’ve seen her being spoon fed by Sevda or another family member is ridiculous and they are affecting her development. They don’t even try teach her how to do things for herself they just do everything for her and that’s not going to help her in the long run. Ela speaks like a baby , there’s 2 year olds who speak more clearly and better than she does. Poor child is exploited it’s disgusting and the way Sevda interacts with the camera and speaks , Ela copies her thinking that’s normal when it’s not. I find it so weird to hear Ela copying Sevda because she’s going to grow up acting very strange like Sevda. Her whole family sitting around taking turns filming themselves eating talking to the phone is what Ela sees as normal and that’s a sad way to grow up and will affect how she behaves as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just came to say the same thing. 1. bleeping hell, how much cheese 😬😳 and 2. My 3 year old can use a knife and fork better. And speak better actually! Jesus that poor kid

Reactions: 14
She thinks it is cute her 7 year old child has incredibly poor speech and dexterity skills. Yes, bleeping adorable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but the amount of cheese was just ridiculous, I’m a fat duck and love cheese, but I don’t even consume that amount in a week never mind in one sitting. As for Ela trying to use a knife and fork Sevda ought to be ashamed of herself. At one point Ela didn’t even say thank you yet Sevda stands there and says you’re welcome darlin 😩 I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than eat that tit

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but the amount of cheese was just ridiculous, I’m a fat duck and love cheese, but I don’t even consume that amount in a week never mind in one sitting. As for Ela trying to use a knife and fork Sevda ought to be ashamed of herself. At one point Ela didn’t even say thank you yet Sevda stands there and says you’re welcome darlin 😩 I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than eat that tit
What even IS that? Not watched her lately I just can’t

What kind of weirdo makes a load of pancakes that are then sat cold? Ewa should have been involved and it should have been a family activity after school. The cheese and butter was appalling. And my god the child cannot even use cutlery… paging Sedat??!!!!

Reactions: 5
What kind of weirdo makes a load of pancakes that are then sat cold? Ewa should have been involved and it should have been a family activity after school. The cheese and butter was appalling. And my god the child cannot even use cutlery… paging Sedat??!!!!
Was shocking age 7 and the struggle was real just unbelievable 😳

I couldn’t watch once it got to ela. It’s wrong on so many parts, filming your child eating, for the pleasure of online weirdos, who will be saving her videos! Sev we know you read here, put your child’s welfare before your own need for fame and your need for money!

Reactions: 17
The family buy each other valentines gifts? Never heard the term token gifts either
Her sister wrote in the card rocco is the only man Sevda needs 😂 that tells you everything about their marriage

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The family buy each other valentines gifts? Never heard the term token gifts either
Her sister wrote in the card rocco is the only man Sevda needs 😂 that tells you everything about their marriage
I feel so sad for Sedat and his family, what kind of thing is that to write.

Reactions: 10
I buy my kids some little chocolates for Valentine’s Day but I think if I turned up at my mum’s house with gifts for her and my dad she would be concerned about me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh its all bullshit. She says it in the video, they do it to jump on the bandwagon (meaning content). They don't usually get gifts, its just something to film in their dull life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.