Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Auld Colshy sitting wae her soaking tena lady on filling oot the petition to shut tattle doon-
IMG_9059.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Missed the start of this live has she addressed the Google photos? Only heard talk of teeth and cheese sandwiches
---

Ffs🤣
---
EVERYONE GET YOUR TEETH OOT TIL WE ANALYSE THEM🤣🤣🤣
Benji was in her box questioning her about it and asked to see the xray with her name on it to prove it was hers and then she made that comment about Google so that means the clinic in Australia must have took it aswell then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Colshy defo not as innocent as she’s making out. Exact same as Michelle. They’ve been absolutely desperate to come on and out Kelly to save their own arses.
She was sat in the livingroom while Kelly & her pal were chipping in for a bag but didn’t know they were ordering gear 🥴 Colshy’s hoovered up they lines & had a great time to hersel

The auld yins tinfoil in the washing machine makes me howl 😭😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Obsessed with us talking about her son. It’s not normal behaviour. He hasn’t been spoken about. They’re being asked to provide receipts which they obviously can’t provide. I’m absolutely over the fucking moon that Mad Kelly the Junkie stole their money and got MWI on the stupid bastards aw week. They’re clearly just wanting gifts now this colshy and Michelle the munter.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Cousin Michelle is saying about Michelle being an ex addict in a bad place & no one should be saying anything - same Michelle who was slaging wee Les (ex addict with a family) - honestly you could not make it up , remember Michelle saying ask Cher about Les blah blah ....

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Colshy needs to take her face for a shite also she looks like she should be in an auld folks home not sat on a kids app.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Something tells me someone wanted to wind up colshy, shes not going to have been scrolling on tattle so colshy whoever sent you that what was their reason and motive? Someone wanted you to go aff yer nut on the internet
Aye Colshy seems the type to have one of they hoose phones with the big giant buttons my grandad had & a pendant round her neck with a direct link to the sheltered housing wardens so I highly doubt she will be able to navigate Tattle, someone’s noising her up

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
What actually happened tho? I heard her say earlier stuff went on she wouldn't put on social media. That guy apparently is in full control of the go fund me and closed it down so she can't get any of the money, so if she hasn't had a chance to bump that yet what has she actually done for Colshy and her cousin to be turning on her publicly? I wonder if she's stole from her or something 🤷‍♀️
I thought she must have stole from someone or caught red handed with drugs colshy was very angry and wouldnt say exactly what happened
---
Wait mystery solved everybody senorita was not missing mad stayace says she was kicking aboot the gorbals cutting stayaces wifi wires 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

momlife

Do you know what year the crash was? I’ve tried to find the article she says is online about it but had no joy
I’m not 💯 but it was a few years before her and her junkie ex John attacked Matt which was 2019. Genuinely her on tik tok and her when she was with Matt and the kids is two completely diff people. The children were brought up well they’re lovely , their dad drives a Range Rover owns companies etc still supports Kelly

I can back her up that she’s telling the truth that back in the day she was gorgeous everyone loved her .

Ps she had the teeth after the crash! she lost the teeth at the same time she lost her wains - n it was the crack absolutely nothing to do with the crash .

specialK21

VIP Member
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Colshy defo not as innocent as she’s making out. Exact same as Michelle. They’ve been absolutely desperate to come on and out Kelly to save their own arses.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Colshy’s loving the attention she’s getting by telling lies that tattles written about her son, bowfing auld bastard.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s just said the surgeon accidentally put a screw in her spinal canal & she nearly ended up paraplegic. She’s a medical marvel 😭😂

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
That Stevie that’s put the go fund me looks a creepy bastard. I canny unsee Humpty Dumpty he’s got a heid like a big egg
View attachment 2883861
---
Awww nawww we’ve upset auld Colshy, we’re bad bastards so we are . The lovely Colshy that wanted to tie us up & torture us in a dark room , lovely wummin so she is 😂
---
There the water works on noo 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 Colshy can away & greet in to her tena ladies . daft auld cunt 😂😂 the reason these beggars are as bad as they are is because of people like her encouraging it . Nae sympathy aff me Colshy ya pishy auld bastard 😂😂

• Haha