Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
She’s going to get her ribs shaved now because there’s no room for her organs.
I still havent recovered from the coughing fit that sent me into laughing when ill with the flu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can there be nae room with her wee teeny shrivelled up kidney and half working lung and no spleen

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just goes to show nobody has mentioned her son as I didn’t know he was dead. Very strange to make up lies that people are talking about him. Colshy bringing attention to it. Nobody else. Probably wanting a go fund me for something now.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Colshy saying she doesn’t allow drugs in her house whilst being on live out her banger 🤣🤣 Kelly’s done the off with the go fund me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
So what was it colshy came on and outed?? Hs she fucked off with the go fund me money?
One minute Colshy screaming about her , next minute she is sticking up for her 🤯 they all keep saying the gfm is safe , so where did she get the £££ to go awol then , Kelly is a pure liar...and prayed on Colshy being vulerable ....

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Someone has told/shown colshy this and now shes saying rebecca is slagging her off on tattle shes saying shes going to rebecca/your door
Shes a bit angry isn't she 😂 she needs to calm down before she pishes herself 🤣
---
I hope big olly has patented her jumpers with the ( I'll come to your door slogan )shes got competition now with colshy 🤣🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Auld colshy will be filling her tena lady up wae pish and shite when she sees this.... carry on making a cunt of yerself and you will have yer ain thread on her hen

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Hereeeeeeee weeeeee gaowwwwww 1,2,1,2 for the gumsy crew ( which ironically is more teeth than senorita has ) this thread is shaping up to be a belter . What an absolute brass neck getting caught using X-ray photos from google . And then having the audacity to deny it !!! On a serious note it’s an absolute liberty what she’s doing to all these vulnerable woman who think she really gives a shit about them . Horrible lying,gumsy wee boot 😡😡
---
Teeth like a row of condemned hooses 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Their all a bunch of 2 faced bastards how quick have they turned on each other its hilarious 🤣 people should listen to what tattle says more because we're always right 🤣🤣
Senorita Smackheed says we aww know her personally and she knows this because we write things not a lot of folk know. She’s seriously underestimating the hoosewifes detective skills 😂 She’s aww para, I keep picturing Denise Caisley being one of us sitting posting about all the bams of the day dressed heed to toe in bin bags 😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
She reminds me of the delusional bastards that go on X factor thinking they are outstanding and are red rotten 🤣
It's the hand movements and facial expressions for me while she's singing, that wan tooth peeping out every now and again 😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
So are the gummsy gang doing a gofund for a new kidney or wit 🤣🤣
---
So what is it for every tooth she's lost she's also lost an organ or body part 🤣
Sure she said when she had her car crash she had to hold on to her spleen while waiting on the ambulance as it was hanging out her belly, then it had to get taken out so she was given the last rites by a priest😭😂 there’s no a bit of oor Kelly hinging the gither 💔

• Haha
  • Wow

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Yes lets all tell our sad stories about drug addiction etc etc etc & our recovery - which seems great , helping others

But lets also DM cher (michelle says to Kelly) about how bad Les is & have her on our team

Cher - who sold fake blues & worse still gloats about it, cher who is proud of taking lines on camera , not forgetting the bullying she has done on the app to young girls, best pals , family blah blah blah

The group is a lot of crap , trying to help people but happy to invite Cher in & all go for Les - absolute bull shitters the lot of them, they need to take a good look at themselves , saw all the bears bouncing in to their live yesterday afternoon with their Queen & dawnski too :rolleyes:

I dont give a toss about go fund me - kelly will no be the first or last trying it - but making out they are a positive group , Cher & Olly both went for Les when she was at her lowest & weak - where is the positivity in that !!! I am glad Les is fighting back
Exactly if she was really wanting to help people she would do it in private not encourage them to put it all over an app shes another one just wanting attention cant stand her

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Dr Michael been on and confirmed the xray is that of a child apparently
Yeah his comments are on a post on tiktoks finest page he said you can't fit abdominal and chest on xray of adult so wonder what she'll say to this 🤣🤣 called out by the doc love it hes savage 🤣🤣

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed
Heard her saying that 🤣 she also said she pulled the tube out her throat when she woke up after her car crash but also said she couldn't move make it make sense if your gonna lie ffs 🤣 I'm cracking up at the fact there's a nurse in her box and she's believing everything she's saying 🙈

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member

Having a Rolly moment here, did it work 🫣
Im just going to tell u aye am no raining on your wee parade doll 😂😂
---
She’s now in the comments on Glasgow bible saying to wee Nellie that her bad teeth are part of her spinal problems. Thought they were knocked out in a car crash? Story has changed again!

View attachment 2880074View attachment 2880076
Did she or did she not plead guilty?? And is she calling that wee lassie who her and her man attacked the guy in front of a liar? Cos she had to give the evidence in court poor wee thing!!

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I think its disgusting shes getting all these woman in her box and encouraging them to tell their story most of it to do with drugs why would you want to come on tt and air all your dirty laundry i just don't get it their all warped

Cass_25

VIP Member
More lies from the xray thief shes just said she found out she had scoliosis when she was 22 but said in another live she kept her hair long when she was young to hide the curve on her back every live is a different story 😂
Yet the 12 year old Australian child who’s X-ray she stole to pass of as her own has had their scoliosis X-Ray’s documented on the orthopaedic website from when they were 9 years old, there’s various X-rays of that weans spine.
This wummin canny remember her own lies 😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Mind they were aw affronted that we were ‘talking about colshys son’ when we werent? know what senorita said toninght? She said sharons no the only one grieving im grieving for ma ma n da and they didnt die because of anything they did to themselves they just died!!

• Wow

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Another of Kelly Ferguson’s lies is she claims to be a professional singer who only lost out on a record deal due to her smack habit.

She dedicated this to us lot, her ‘haters’ earlier the day 😭😂

I don’t think it was the smack that was the issue wae the record deal hen.
🤣 she's fucking terrible

• Haha