Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I did laugh earlier john paul was in her box and said he was phoning police on awful rebellion he said i hope he can pick up the soap with his teeth and senorita replied well i certainly cany 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lost all her teeth in a car crash, yet not a single visible mark or scar on that clapped in junkie face...hmm...
No receipts to prove the crash ever happened either. Shes lost they teeth to the smack she thinks folk are daft

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aye Colshy said we’d been talking about her son, bogging thing to lie about Colshy nae sympathy for ye ya auld boot .

• Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
Somebody’s stole her X-Ray as it was up on a board in the hospital, away don’t talk pish
💀😭😂

Kelly’s go fund me says she didn’t know she had scoliosis until after the birth of her daughter, her daughter is 18 now & Kelly is 41/42 which would make her 23/24 when she found out she had scoliosis.The Australian child’s had their X-Rays documented on the orthopaedic website from when they were only 9 years old.

She also said in her live the night that if she was going to lie about things she would like about good things eg pretend she has a great life ,say things like she drives a Porsche when she doesn’t , she said it doesn’t make sense why she would lie about her scolo. Lying about motors & having a comfortable life won’t bring in the money like a sob story using a poor disabled Australian child’s medical records will . She’s a scamming bastard who knows exactly what she’s doing .

Attachments

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Same, didnt hang about long enough to listen to yet another tale of sadness from her but she did look as if she was rattling 😬
See this my daughter says this n that , my daughter would be mortified if I was all over tik tok behaving like her & probably dis-own me not encourage it :rolleyes:

Spanor511

VIP Member
Michelle sits there like butter wouldn’t melt when Colshy is asking people to send Michelle gifts because she’s been through a tough time. Michelle knows exactly what she is doing. She’s just another junkie beg. Seen what Kelly got and wants a bit.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Thanks. Is old Coshy ok ? She's hearing things nobody else is. Going for a look now. x
She’s a twisted auld bastard, it’s just sickening how she’s using her son like that . I’ve no sympathy for her I saw a video of Senorita in Colshys house , you can hear Colshy talking so she was there , Senorita is saying send gifts and promoting the go fund me saying it’s for a big party and teeth. The folk donating were told it was for teeth not a party ffs , Colshy didn’t have an issue with the money being spent on a party.

Ell87

VIP Member
Colshy will say and lie about anything to spin the narrative around to it being ‘poor Colshy’. Nobody has mentioned her son, but he must be clearly a wrong yin if she’s paranoid people are talking about him. Honestly these followers of hers and Kelly’s are thick as mince. They were warned Kelly was a compulsive liar and junkie. Nobody listened. Colshy say and got MWI with her for a week; but she’s the victim 🤣🤣🤣 okayyy thennnnn.
Her son died, maybe about a year or so ago??
Noone has mentioned him once here, I know that because it took me ages to figure out why a pensioner was called Colshy on tiktok. If he'd been mentioned I'd have figured it out sooner 🫣😂

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
Why does anyone let that Andra in their box. Talks a power of pish that is barely understandable. Out her tits as usual.
She was saying earlier when she was an addict she never lied and wasn't sneaky. I'm sorry Andra but it's painfully obvious you still take drugs of some sort 😭

specialK21

VIP Member
What i noticed earlier was that some of her teeth look rotted and not as though damaged in a car crash! Like people have already said where
Is the facial scars? But she keeps sticking to saying shes shown her scars and people dont believe her thats not what people are not believing she clearly does have scars but she has also told lies about scans, the losing of her teeth, the fact she attacked a man in front of a child
Her teeth are broon n rotted due to chasing the dragon. She was loyal to the foil for years, only reason her teeth are the state they are in.

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Kelly has some mad bastard called Melissa in her live, who has an actual framed picture of Cher on her wall….WTF

• Haha
  • Wow

Sheknows!

She's met up with big Fraz (ollys pal way the teeth) and he's gave her his bottom set of wallys so they have half a set each, she's realised she doesn't need a go fund me cos she can finish a full tub of pringles anyway without them.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s still saying it’s her X-ray 💀😭😂
It’s not just the Australian weans XRay , her after surgery X-rays from Google anaw . She’s away in the heid 😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Google stole her XRays 💀😭😂 buckelled
When did she say her surgery was, these images were put online in 2010, from an article written in 2008.
Away don’t talk pish Kelly ya bam
IMG_9044.jpeg

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That Governor Steven Izzat’s a creepy bastard he’s got that young lassie fae Liverpool calling him dad & daddy 🤢 she came in saying he was her Da, then when asked why she calls him Steve & has a different accent she said he’s her TikTok Da. Why’s he befriending all these women on tiktok, I wonder if his wife knows.

• Sick

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
This cunts a walking miracle scoliosis with an operation that went wrong, nae spleen, 1 kidney, 2 lungs but only one works and nae teeth, wonder if she still has 10 toes 🤣

• Haha