Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Another of Kelly Ferguson’s lies is she claims to be a professional singer who only lost out on a record deal due to her smack habit.

She dedicated this to us lot, her ‘haters’ earlier the day 😭😂

I don’t think it was the smack that was the issue wae the record deal hen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
I do love me a good crackpot worthy of their own thread. What's everyone wearing for this special occasion? I'm thinking this but it might be a tad risqué

1713299487529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now ladies and gentlemen, we have the latest banger to descend on Scottish TikTok.
Another beg, claiming she is raising money to get new teeth after having hers broken in a car crash, although all the evidence seems to point to them falling out after taking too much smack

She’s also a scoliosis warrior, having had multiple surgeries to correct her back, as she has evidenced with a picture she ripped off Google of a 12 year old child’s . From Australia.

Also plead guilty to assault, but claims that she never done it. The court reports don’t lie, hen

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
Naw just naw😭
I’ve found the photos she greenscreened of ‘her’ spine after surgery on Google anaw 💀💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😂😂😂

IMG_9040.jpeg

IMG_9038.jpeg

IMG_9042.jpeg

IMG_9039.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

specialK21

VIP Member
Love when there’s a new crackpot exposed. Makes my wee blackened heart sing 🥰
Talk about singing , the cringing happening to me listening to that seniorita shitetalker made me want to curl up and die. Who the fuck told her she had a record deal?
Criminal record = yes ✅
Record deal = definitely fucking not ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
Denise is up at Paisley court the morra, she’s had the bin bags oot again int she 😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
So she’s lost her teeth through
1. The car crash
2. Getting battered
3. Related to her some random Australian weans scoliosis

But naw it’s no been the smack that’s made her lose her teeth , definitely no 🤥

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Stealing anyone’s X-ray is strange enough but the fact it’s a child’s who does genuinely have scoliosis makes it absolutely bogging. Trying to scam folk using a random disabled weans X-Ray, yer a bowfing bastard Kelly Ferguson

beebee789

VIP Member
I've had a cursory glance at the research, and i can't see any published evidence that would suggest spinal issues like those she describes directly leading to tooth loss. There's an interesting correlation between spinal deformity and an increased rate of TMDs, however TMDs are not going to result in a mouth that looks like that. Similarly, some research links oral malocclusion to scoliosis, but no loss of teeth is noted.

It seems Senorita likes talking shite but lacks any real proof to back up her claims. That'll be why she failed to show up 5 times at court to defend herself. Senorita Nae Receipts. Shitebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Im just going to tell u aye am no raining on your wee parade doll 😂😂
---

Did she or did she not plead guilty?? And is she calling that wee lassie who her and her man attacked the guy in front of a liar? Cos she had to give the evidence in court poor wee thing!!
The wee lassie is her daughter according to her, she said she went to the door because her ex was going on holiday and leaving the wane home alone but then it turned into an argument about money he owed her I don't believe a word she says shes horrible
---
Its very personal and my heart goes out to the woman tonight the story was tragic but they need to be careful who they are trusting but they all seem to think senorita is amazing and cares about them 🫣🫣 she cares about looking like she cares about them thats all
---

The world is NOT ready for that
Shes preying on all these peoples vulnerability just to get a story shes actually got a booking system for these people, heard one of them in her box asking her if she's booked out this week someone needs to hire a crane with a big magnet on it and scoop this crackpot up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just marking my place on Senorita Scotland’s ( Kelly Ferguson from Barrhead, East Renfrewshire ) thread wae the receipts that she stole a 12 year old Australian wean with scoliosis’s spinal X-Ray aff Google & tried to pass it off as her own in order to gain sympathy to get donations for new teeth

Kelly saying the X-Ray is hers

IMG_8986.jpeg

The X-Ray she showed is found on Google by searching ‘ 69 degree scoliosis’

IMG_9023.jpeg

The X-ray she shows is of a 12 year old child posted on the Victorian Orthopaedic Centre website based in Australia

IMG_8985.jpeg

Side by side, it’s the same X-Ray

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I think Colshy drove her back to the crack. Am no even an addict and am considering the broon after listening to her for half an hour.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
So now she has just said in KS1's live that she mightve mixed up images coz she was searching on Google for stuff on her condition .
Am no sure how a wean's X-Rays show up in the google results for pathological liar

• Haha